Fthkinz's Transformer Build (Lotsa pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fthkinz

What's up people of the 405th?!?!
Aight, sooooo I'm totally not done with my thousand other projects that I'm still working on (DONT WORRY THEY WILL GET DONE) but this is going to be TOP PRIORITY. IT MUST BE DONE SOON. Which is fine because I've done this kind of build before and it doesn't take too long.

Before I talk to you about the subject I picked, I will give you a little backstory about why this is soooo important.

1. I'm a nerd and i love Transformers. Deal with it.
2. Yes I'm aware that the second film sucked with a horrible plot. But i still loved it.
3. I work at a luxury theatre in Kansas called the Warren. Every time a transformer movie has come out it is a tradition for some of the employees to undergo the task of making a costume. Its fun, aggravating and fast paced. This junk has to be done in less than two months. Alot of red bull will go missing from stores, as well as a few vodka bottles.

Anyways... This year the game has been upped. Last December we obtained the Largest IMAX screen in the U.S. and by far the most popular. We've been number 1 with all IMAX movies in the nation since The Green hornet came out. It has put little Wichita on the map and a lot of pressure on our shoulders. No more Boxy style costumes. After I complete the suit, I will post pictures of the costumes we made 2 years ago to compare and to laugh at :D.

A fellow employee of mine is also working on an AMAZING transformer suit, (Silvershadow). You can follow his epic progress here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32656-Transformers-Build-(Sideswipe)-For-Premier-(-PIC-HEAVY)

Now that were done with that little speal, onto the transformer that I picked (Sentinel Prime):

three-new-dotm-sentinel-prime-images-25345185.jpg

sentinel.jpg

That's right, boys. There's a new Prime in town. To those who have seen the trailer, he is the one that's uncovered in the shipwreck on the moon. Other than that, you wont see him until the movie comes out. Thank the LORD that there are pictures of him available on the interwebs.

Wow really good progress. Not sure I would have tgone with Sentinel. I myself am an old school Tranformer fan and like the more original style better. Now that being said I did have the pleasure of being in the third movie while they were filming in Long Beach, CA. During a scene I heard a recording of Optimus saying Sentinel Prime's name and thought it was awesome to hear him in it as well as some of the other new Transformers.

Anyways if you to find a lot of good pictures and in formation try the site tfw2005.com and they have almost everything there.

Good luck on your build.

Wow really good progress. Not sure I would have tgone with Sentinel. I myself am an old school Tranformer fan and like the more original style better. Now that being said I did have the pleasure of being in the third movie while they were filming in Long Beach, CA. During a scene I heard a recording of Optimus saying Sentinel Prime's name and thought it was awesome to hear him in it as well as some of the other new Transformers.

Anyways if you to find a lot of good pictures and in formation try the site tfw2005.com and they have almost everything there.

Good luck on your build.

Oh **** im totally jealous! Where are you gonna be in ill try and keep an eye out for ya! Old school is the best, i had just saw the guy and was like "****!!! Found my guy." lol. Thankyou ^.^

@ Ironhide~ Me too! We need more girls doing this kind of stuff. Power to the nerds!

wow, I love seeing cardboard scratch builds for armor, I could do them for weapons, but not armor! XD

Thanks for the compliments everybody!!! <3 ^.^

Alright, so I was busy packing for my trip and therefore I only had about 3 hours to work on the shoes, and I got far enough to do the base for the front part. Anyways, since I'll be spending the next week on Beaver Lake, I shall post what I did get done to hopefully tie you off until next wed. Sorry!!!!

100MEDIAIMAG0109.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0108.jpg

looks amazing ... will you bondo and sand it? Can´t wait to see the whole suit

yes I agree we need more nerd girls. So we nerds can reproduce ourselves in a natural way.

just kidding *bazzingaaa*

And Im back! Alittle sunburnt and alittle sore but all is well. Working on the feet some more right now but I have updates on the gauntlets!
Now, before I show you, you must know that I'm keeping the hands simple as ****.....(running out of time)...... so don't judge me on them. Just have some modified paper claw tips and some spikes glued on a glove.

100MEDIAIMAG0138.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0140.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0144.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0145.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0147.jpg

Woah... why do all my pics show up different sizes? and all blurry and stuff? I know it was fine when i uploaded them

Damn, dudette your build is coming along nicely!!

And also, I want me some paper claws!!! XD

Keep it up!

Thanks you guys!
Hehe, paper claws,so easy its almost like cheating..

Finished with the feet! (lets see if I can make the pics show up right)

100MEDIAIMAG0151.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0153.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0155.jpg

holy wow...poor shoe xD but epic build so far! better haul some ass if you wanna finish by the premiere xD

I know right?! **** I gotta pull some all nighter's soon. This morning I will commence the helmet building! Mwahahahahaha...... its gonna suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back