G3IST’s ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i want to update my helmet to have scratches.
And bolt ons.
Hnnng.
Such a good lucking bucket. Well done!

I cannot express how much I love your work you did on the helmet. The paint job, weathering and the overall presentation. Perfection in its purest form

I cannot express how much I love your work you did on the helmet. The paint job, weathering and the overall presentation. Perfection in its purest form
Thanks so much, man. That means a lot! Your new helmet is looking great too!

Last edited:
That helmet is insanely good. I swear, this thread was like my ODST cosplay awakening (by which I mean what awoke the desire to make my own ODST). How did you do the dirt effect? Actual dirt, or some sort of paint or substance?

This came out so beautiful. Wow.
Thanks so much!

That helmet is insanely good. I swear, this thread was like my ODST cosplay awakening (by which I mean what awoke the desire to make my own ODST). How did you do the dirt effect? Actual dirt, or some sort of paint or substance?
Thank you! That’s very humbling.
The dirt is done with tan acrylic paint. Essentially, just apply it into the areas you want to be dirty and let it dry for a bit. Then, dab away at your discretion.

Looks awesome! I've never worked with resin but after seeing your work I might give it a try!

Thanks so much!

Thank you! That’s very humbling.
The dirt is done with tan acrylic paint. Essentially, just apply it into the areas you want to be dirty and let it dry for a bit. Then, dab away at your discretion.
Did you paint it on with a fan brush or something, or did you use an airbrush to spray it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back