G4

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha one of the kids in the virtual audience tried the microsoft armor, no offense because the armor has potential, but it did look weird. was anyone on G4? or tv period? o yea i just saw sean and adam on the spike tv's halo commercial.
plz upload a vid, i was watchin g4.

FullMetal Reg said:
haha one of the kids in the virtual audience tried the microsoft armor, no offense because the armor has potential, but it did look weird. was anyone on G4? or tv period? o yea i just saw sean and adam on the spike tv's halo commercial.
plz upload a vid, i was watchin g4.

O my goodness it looked so weird. I didnt watch the whole coverage until yesterday, my friend told me about the MS master chief on launch night. When I watched it i cringed like crazy at how weird it was. It looked way to small on the guy who was wearing it. I guess I was hoping that microsofts MC would be well... perfect? lol and he would have been if adam or Bluerealm showed off their armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty cool. I didn't get to get on G4, but I do have a picture that was developed and is now taped to the cash register at my local gamestop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back