Games you played before Halo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

Well, looking back, there were a couple of games I played ALOT before Halo came out. I mainly played; Starfox64, Supersmash, Mortal Kombat 2-3, MGS, Starcraft, Guantlet Legacy, and Goldeneye.

huh same here but did you have duke nukem zero hour? that was a good game but mostly i used to play....uhmm.. dang cant remember but i now for a fact i played goldeneye, starfox64

well i only just started playing halo2 before 3months before halo3 so i mostly played lordo f the rings return of the king on playstation and i also played lots of runescape along with rakion chaos force

Hm. I don't have H3 yet (technically, I do, but can't play it til Christmas).
I play GHIII alot =D
I used to play Knights Of The Old Republic, Star Fox 64, Episode I Racer, and Super Mario.

TheUnamed said:
huh same here but did you have duke nukem zero hour? that was a good game but mostly i used to play....uhmm.. dang cant remember but i now for a fact i played goldeneye, starfox64
no it was number 2 i think. i cant remember i'll have to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Children, Children, I played games like Burger Time, Duck Hunt, and The Original Zelda. Personally Burger Time was the best in my opinion...

Keegan said:
Children, Children, I played games like Burger Time, Duck Hunt, and The Original Zelda. Personally Burger Time was the best in my opinion...

burger time was awesome.

but to bring it back even further

tennis, pitfall, and frogger for the atari 2600 :)

Starcraft, Diablo II(reeeeally good there), and some War Rock, before they screwed it up.

I started playing at Counter-strike 8 years ago XD (1.3)

Then I played CS 1.5
Then I was in the first batch for 1.6
Now I'm on Source :)

I like CS hehe.

Keegan said:

Hi, my name is Larry, Larry Laffer!
LOL!!!

I used to play a lot of Goldeneye with my brothers, but before that I played Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, Donkey Kong Country, all the classic first-party Nintendo games.

Vrogy said:
Starcraft, Diablo II(reeeeally good there), and some War Rock, before they screwed it up.

i used to play War Rock when i played fps's on the computer because I couldn't get any good ones for my ps2.
But before that, I played all of the Jak and Daxter series games and Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2.

I dont really remenber what I play before Halo but I tink it was on the PC, like a Blizzard game

In order from most recent to oldest, I played:
  1. Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
  2. Halo 2 (Xbox)
  3. Halo 1 (Xbox/PC)
  4. Super Smash Bros: Melee (GCN)
  5. Super Mario World -AND- Donkey Kong Country(SNES)
  6. Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES)
I started playing Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt when I was 2 years old. I learned about Halo 1 about when Halo 2 came out.

I played LOTS of Goldeneye with friends, and a LOT of Zelda and Mario when I was alone.

Mainly Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Zelda the original, Super Mario World, and of course Super Smash Brothers.

I had a runescape addiction. badly.

but i spent my time playing GTA and all of those other senseless violent games.

ah, good times.

I only got halo PC last year, so i used my PS2 a lot, mainly on the Ratchet and Clank games.

but halo came around, and that just filled my schedule up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back