Props Garland's Weapon Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
After finishing the ODST campaign I was really inspired to do the M6C SOCOM. So I present the result of two days of work:

M6C.jpg

Dowload the M6C here.

The pistol is divided into five major pieces: the main body of the gun, the silencer, the flashlight/laser, the magazine, and the slide on the top (I forget the proper term). The trigger and the knobs are also separate pieces.

The reason it has a semi working slide is two-fold: one, because I just really wanted to; and two, at the very least you can fibreglass the gun and the slide from the inside and then they should glue together quite nicely.

Let me know what you think! I'm going to finish the shotgun next. . .

Awesome work, I'm thoroughly impressed! Just opened up the new M6C file, very very nice. Digging the moving slide, too. Makes these a lot easier to put together when it's designed in parts like that. Definitely going to be using this one, many thanks! :D

Bit of a delay here, but here's the newest H3 Shotgun model. At this point I don't plan on making any major changes. It could probably use some more details. Ideas and criticisms are always welcome.

In case anybody forgot, the pump and the trigger are separate pieces, and the stock is removable.

Just wait, once the model is finalised I'll release a nice unfolded and scaled version (with pieces that fit on the pages). I still have the CMT version of the MA5K to do, and I have some equipment I've been working on. After that I'm not sure.

Garland said:
Just wait, once the model is finalised I'll release a nice unfolded and scaled version (with pieces that fit on the pages). I still have the CMT version of the MA5K to do, and I have some equipment I've been working on. After that I'm not sure.

Is there any reason why the detail on the grip is kind of left out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Garland said:

how do i convert some of the files over to pdo's, if you know of course, if not sorry 2 bother you

shoalindiciple said:
how do i convert some of the files over to pdo's, if you know of course, if not sorry 2 bother you

The only one of those files that isn't a pdo is the shotgun. To convert it you just have to open the 3D file in Pepakura Designer and save it as a pdo. You'll also need to unfold it.

Garland, judging from what people are saying about your models, these are awesome, but unfortunately the 4shared website does not play well with my computer, so I cannot access them. If you could transfer them to Mediafire or the 405th mirror, I that would be muchos buenos. Sorry if I cause you any trouble :p

Let me respond with a question: how do I put them on the 405th mirror?

I realise I've been gone for a while; I've been really busy with college. I had to take a break, but I hope to resume work on my files sometime soon.

Hey, no problem. But as for putting on a different mirror, Mediafire would also work and (from my experience) is very easy to use. As for the 405th mirror, I have ABSOLUTELY no idea! :p

The H3 Shotgun is finally done:

H3_Shotgun.jpg

H3 Shotgun Letter

H3 Shotgun A4

I've mentioned it before, but I'd like to reiterate that the stock is removable (like it should be); the front pump slides on a track (and has floating face details; the trigger, trigger guard, rear sights, and top tube thing are all seperate pieces so that it's easier to build. The only real change since the last beta model is the addition of some basic detailing on the grip. It's by no means the most accurate or most beautiful shotgun out there, but I tried to make it easy to build while including some simple functionality.

I've heard that there's been an increasing number of problems with 4shared, so I've decided to switch over to another host, probably mediafire. I haven't looked at any of the others yet but I hope to have a new account up and running fairly soon. I've been out of the loop for awhile, so please bear with me as I get back on track in the coming weeks.

Hope you like the Shotgun!

PS: From now I will offer my files in both Letter and A4 formats, for the convenience of all the users that don't use our funny imperial system. I'll very slowly try to add A4 options to all of my files, starting with the most popular ones, but if there's something anyone really needs, let me know and I'll move it to the front of the list.

I love it! I have been waiting so long for a decent shotgun model and now you bring one that actually pumps. I'm loving you more and more. :pThanks for the file Garland! Do you have any idea of your next file?

Just so you know, the next file will be the CMT version of the MA5K. Long ago I promised to make it and I intend to finish it; I've already got a nice start on it. There are some pics on page 2, I think.

I have had problems elsewhere. I made an account on Mediafire, but it keeps deleting everything after I sign out. And none of the sharing links work. Everytime I try linking back to a folder it shows up as blank. Any other Mediafire users have this problem before?

Question, AR looks awesome and I wanna dive in on it, however 2 parts end up taking up 2 entire sheets of paper, bad thing when you wanna build something cause it wont scale right upon cut up.

I tried to cut the pieces in pepakura designer, but I have limited options without doing MAJOR snipping at the pieces to the point I'm better off just not doing the model at all.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back