Props Gatling Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

I know that thingy isn't Halo prop, but anyway it can be useful even with MC suit imho...

Wanna be like him?
3292351831_b2a6dd581d_o.jpg

So get his magnificent Gatling gun there!

Barrels assembly is separate from the main body, if you want to make it rotating, you can do that easy.
(Click on picture to enlarge)
3293172994_f700ee36c7.jpg
3293173126_1c82d32476.jpg
3293173268_f82d33dd1c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah..that looks complicated...I MUST CREATE IT.

lol but nice file bevbor. IF you dont stop creating weapons im not gonna have any room in my room.
How long did you take to build this?

Thanks Bev!

I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now, maybe a H3 turret or something. I recently tore apart a redemption game at work that has all the engineering to spin something like this with a motor and kept all the parts.

I've seen some sweet prop miniguns on Youtube, and I know Link has done something along these lines too. Looks like an enormous amount of fun.

Bevbor this is truly INSANE!!!!!! I wanna make it!!! btw is it made to fit any kind of pvc for the barrels? like half inch or something?

smilie120 said:
Bevbor, you're work is amazing! Would you consider making the Mark 4? From Halo Wars?

I would be glad to try, just point me to bunch of good reference picturz :)

Sean Bradley said:
Thanks Bev!
Looks like an enormous amount of fun.

QFT

Spartan857 said:
btw is it made to fit any kind of pvc for the barrels? like half inch or something?

Nope. I didnt think about that possibility. But it is possible to use as barrels anything you want in resonable +/- range. Mops for example :)

ok kool. If I make it I'll experiment with stuff for the barrels and give ya a heads up. This thing would make my ODST costume just look fierce!!!!

bevbor said:
I know that thingy isn't Halo prop, but anyway it can be useful even with MC suit imho...

Wanna be like him?

3292351831_b2a6dd581d_o.jpg

So get his magnificent Gatling gun there!

Barrels assembly is separate from the main body, if you want to make it rotating, you can do that easy.

(Click on picture to enlarge)

3293172994_f700ee36c7.jpg

3293173126_1c82d32476.jpg

3293173268_f82d33dd1c.jpg

awesome bevbor, how do i get it to a pdo file, i cant get this one to open into pep viewer 3

shoalindiciple said:
awesome bevbor, how do i get it to a pdo file, i cant get this one to open into pep viewer 3

u can use it for a war machine armor thats what im going to do when i make my armor well... i might if i have the time plus the room right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back