Gear Status Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got your PM Ithica, Thanks ^-^
Can I use the image directly from there or should I upload it to my own hosting site?

:eek: wow people you work fast :p

anyways here's the update:

2hx4x0h.jpg

Maybe by tomorrow the image is finished and running. And by judging the others, i think i can finish them in a day or two each.

Just one thing, the rogue pic misses a handplate, but i thinks its not much problem.

Greets everyone :)

Rev you can use that link directly, I made that folder for Members.....Rednapx you are awesome...Here is the actual Rogue....I will look at the others....WOW these images will need to resized deff....lol. I also need to fix the font as well to make it more noticed....picks compliments of Daflea.

Rogue
Planning Phase:
None.jpg

Pepped Phase:
Pepped.jpg

Resined Phase:
Resined.jpg

Glass/Bondo Phase:
Bondo.jpg

Painted Phase:
Painted.jpg

Finished Phase:
Finished.jpg

Can you do all the files I sent you the same way you did the Rogue.

I like that multi view format a lot...

Also might I suggest that the finished perm color be the original color of the file so that once your armor is done it will look somewhat real instead of a funky status color
Doug

sorri didnt get pics up, something persona came up in the middle of me getting thme together and had to leave my house for awihle.

Daflea, I could do the diff views but with the image size being set as a whole each image inside will be smaller. It is a lil easier doing one image unless I have to use two because of a part not showing. As far as the colors go...well 1. I trie to stick wclose to the original color scheme and 2. I would have to redo every image in order to change the colors. Sorry. iizahsum don't sweat it. I hope water came up worked out for you.

Ihtica

p.s. I resized and made small changes to them so they are complete and I'm only mising a few.

Ithica said:
Daflea, I could do the diff views but with the image size being set as a whole each image inside will be smaller. It is a lil easier doing one image unless I have to use two because of a part not showing. As far as the colors go...well 1. I trie to stick wclose to the original color scheme and 2. I would have to redo every image in order to change the colors. Sorry. iizahsum don't sweat it. I hope water came up worked out for you.

Ihtica

p.s. I resized and made small changes to them so they are complete and I'm only mising a few.

So your saying you cant do the other files I sent like the Rogue one you made with the two different views?

Last edited by a moderator:
No I can I'm just saying I have those armor classes already done but a diff style. I could do thos but then I have some repeating classes.

Ithica

Ithica said:
No I can I'm just saying I have those armor classes already done but a diff style. I could do thos but then I have some repeating classes.

Ithica

Got ya..

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG that is awesome....You really need to teach me how to do this. I understand opeing an image and seeing code and editig it but how in the heck did you do it with script? Great work.

Ithica

Rednapx I resized the images now so they are all ready to go. I know you put alot of work into the first set but people will have to resize them.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back