Gears Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished this build a while back and never updated I guess :pPic from adventure con

http://405th.com/?p=1615

p_00140.jpg

p_00141.jpg

p_00142.jpg

p_00116.jpg

p_00119.jpg

p_00105.jpg

love it man great stuff, i do have a question though on your backback portion you use some type of metallic pipe? what exactly is it? is it plumbers pipe?

GamerGear said:
love it man great stuff, i do have a question though on your backback portion you use some type of metallic pipe? what exactly is it? is it plumbers pipe?

Braided stainless steel toilet water lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, excellent work. Glad I got to see this all first hand. The gun was HUGE up close! Your dad did an awesome job as well. I hope you guys come back next year, I know we'll be there :)

Cheers,

Kensai

really impressive work here man... hope my armour is as good as this. Thanks for sharing man looks awesome...

well to be honest it puts my odst to shame, only cuz its so detailed and finished. good work man if i didnt know anybetter id swear you wear an actual cog soldier

That costume is quality!!

Me and my mate tried to do a quick Gears costume in a week for a Halloween party at a club in Glasgow.

12660_315809295510_900590510_9671407_4303120_n.jpg

Made out of a tempra-foam memory mattress, card and a hell of a lotta spray paint....and battery powered blue Christmas lights in the shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back