Gears Of War Ap Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Social

I haven't been back on the 405th in a month due to a crappy piece of machinery that always crashes, bu tits good to be back. I have been doing some research and cant believe that i haven't found anyone who has done a pep file on the COG AP style armor. The same armor that Baird, Carmine and Kim all wear. I was also wondering if anyone else has any links that will help some one who isn't familiar with the site(feel free to post all armor of GOW.) If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Trying to get started before GOW2 i have allot of free time and hope to start the project. it feels good to be back!!!

Robbie Social

Robbie Social said:
I haven't been back on the 405th in a month due to a crappy piece of machinery that always crashes, bu tits good to be back. I have been doing some research and cant believe that i haven't found anyone who has done a pep file on the COG AP style armor. The same armor that Baird, Carmine and Kim all wear. I was also wondering if anyone else has any links that will help some one who isn't familiar with the site(feel free to post all armor of GOW.) If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Trying to get started before GOW2 i have allot of free time and hope to start the project. it feels good to be back!!!

Robbie Social

someone made a model but he doesnt want it to go public this topic is like the 3rd one someone made to get it :sleep: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
someone made fenix armor, it isnt the greatest quality, and no, its not the rundown files. I have a copy of the set, but forgot where i put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back