Gears Of War Longshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerT26

Jr Member
alright so i wana to make a longshot i saw tht there was a obj. file but i cnt find it and i've searched for it so if someone could post it much thanks!

KillerT26 said:
alright so i wana to make a longshot i saw tht there was a obj. file but i cnt find it and i've searched for it so if someone could post it much thanks!

I dont know about an existing file. However, I am in the process of creating a 3d model of the gun> It may take a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
KillerT26 said:

Look on google. Someone has a ripped file released. I scratch built mine.

huh.....you may not get as much help here as you would a gears-oriented forum....but a longshot sounds like an interesting project.

KillerT26 said:
cool how far did u get on it??

same here! i have a 3d model looking really good so far...its those damn curves though! sketchup takes a little practice, but its not that difficult. im also working on a the 'nades from gears of war. if you cant remember what they look like, just google them. they are sick as hell. i also want to make the boomshot and the gnasher shotgun. maybe the hammerburst and gorgon pistol too. hell i guess ill make 'em all. lol

Thanx for the the great link donutman123. I'll will get to work on unfolding some of the models as soon as can. One major question though, who here knows the proper specs for the weapons as far as length and width? Any help would be great. Thanx in advance.

Maj. Pain

Scratch build ftw?

Longshot_Gears_Of_War__by_smilie5768.jpg

Smilie

I love the build! How did you get it cut? Did you send the 3ds file to somebody to cut for you? What is it made out of? I am trying to draw up one in autocad myself and having all sorts of problems with the curves and notches etc... I am trying to get it lasercut in MDF and some parts just come out really dodgey.

Any guidance would be greatly apprecaited :) I am designing mine to 1.5 Metres in length, how long was yours?

CogSoldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back