• Every Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screw you guys, I'm going home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Thought we should all get to gether on live and play something.

I'm on Sat. Nights after 9:30 cst if anyone wants to join. Fair warning I suck at gears.

IceAgonaKilya

i play on weekdays after 9:15 cst and on fridays sat and sun at 10:15 cst i sometimes play GoW but i mostly play H2 so i can pwn when halo 3 comes out.

hey everyone who didnt get into halo 3 beta we should all link up once the h3 maps come out for h2 on 360...

it would be halo3/2 night

+)

I know that this thread is old but is any one seroius about doing a session. At this gaming lessons forum they had one and no one showed up cuz no one really held there commitment. But if we made it a reg thing like every Sat at a good time for everyone or sometin would any one be interested in going monno eh monno. We could do like a few massive BTB just for fun and then those who really want to game can do like 4v4 and do our own stuff. If we did do this can you just post if u want to or not and on a scale of 1-10 your skill level. This way we can adjust the game settings so everyone can have fun and be the hero.

To sum all that up- anyone up for a reg gamenight?

I'd really like to do this too. I think first tried to set it up like 2 mo. ago, but we never followed through with it. Everybody should sound off with their suggestions for a night of the week to play Halo 2 or GOW together!

Maybe we should run a poll? That'd be an easy way to tally up the votes! Whoever started the thread, add a poll plz!

well im getting close to getting my 360 but i kinda spent most of the money on moulds for my AR and other stuff...well see what i can come up with....but i really want to do a online game playing with you guys

Sean Bradley said:
Maybe we should run a poll? That'd be an easy way to tally up the votes! Whoever started the thread, add a poll plz!

I don't think Ben visits here anymore. He hasn't posted in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna run a demo type thing tonight to see if it would really work. Post here if you could make it. I'm saying about 8:00 MST

I'm on most saturday or sunday nights
around 7:00 PM until 10 or 11:00
Playing Lost Planet now
I have played a few times on live but, I cannot seem to find any body that wants to play as a team and I get quit tired of being shot in the back while I re-spawn

Any how my game tag is TK648 if you want to add me to your buddy list

I never looked to see if you can change your game tag is that possible

Spartan 648

Game demo thing will begin 2hr as of this post. Just send Alphorn8 a FR if u want to join ASAP

No one has come .. still offers open

Dreg said:
Sean Bradley said:

I don't think Ben visits here anymore. He hasn't posted in a while

Sorry Still busy at work, been taking out all my frustrations of the last several weeks in Gears so I think a Forum night is still a good Idea. P.S. I will be getting back into the forums "Hard Core" agian when My inventory is done at the end of march. Sorry I have been neglecting guys.

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
If we plan sometin for next week can we have a tally. Sat at 8:00 PM MST work. Omega was the only show and he didn't no aobut it. Sorry for beign so shortnotice.

Now that is just under a week in advance we should start sometin. New question- are we playing GoW or Halo 2 cuz it says Gears/ Halo night. I'm talking about Halo (not played gears but plan on renting it.)
Could this have been a miscommunication error on my part?

Have to ask just to be sure
I live in Ohio so I'm at EST
MST is 2 hours Earlier correct
so my 10:00 PM is your 8:00 PM

Halo or Gears is fine I have both

Should we exchange game tags to start buddy lists

Mine is TK648

Spartan 648

Maybe alternate Gears/Halo2 every week or based on what people want.

Frankly I'm not as into Gears Multiplayer as Halo 2. But maybe this'll change all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back