Gears Of War Theron Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi guys it's time for me to release one of the items in my Pepakura WIP Thread and here you guys go it's the Theron Guard from Gears Of War, after you make the armor you will only need a bit of work with some prostetic material and you got another outfit from GOW. I still need to do the boots then I will update the link in this post. I have some pictures as well attached sorry for the quality of the photos but it's the best on could do.

http://www.4shared.com/file/152058086/300f23bc/Theron_Guard.html

1z3q7hx.jpg

24paotk.jpg

fk9v7p.jpg

rbmm3s.jpg

rgxl6r.jpg

Looks great as usual! I do have a slight problem with the boots however. they look great, but because they are all one piece wouldnt that make them rather "un-flexible"?

The boots might be one piece but that can still be modified after they are built also they are pretty big boots the sole of the boot is scaled for a size 10 or 11.

That is really neat what modleing program did you use? I'm going to try and modle the gears of war 2 regular cog helmet since it hasn't been done yet

One friend I belive tumbuctu is the name sent me the 3d file for the character and another friend Vampyredh broke it down for me to unfold I can do some editing in Metasequoia but I am still learning.I think I have a place where I can get the COG helmet from but there would be a lot of work to do to it since it's a game model.

Why is the chest torquing? I seriously mean no offense, but it kind of looks like you just ripped a posed model without fixing it...

Nintendude said:
One friend I belive tumbuctu is the name sent me the 3d file for the character and another friend Vampyredh broke it down for me to unfold I can do some editing in Metasequoia but I am still learning.I think I have a place where I can get the COG helmet from but there would be a lot of work to do to it since it's a game model.

cog gear has all ready been done an released by few different people

Last edited by a moderator:
you could get a gears 2 cog helmet?! we could work on it a little, and make them! we should totaly fix it up and start pepping one.yeah but that one is gears of war 1 and has 200 plus parts. im talking about a gears of war 2 cog helmet and a lot less parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back