Gene Simmons Pep Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

This may seem odd, but, Im looking for some Gene Simmons Armor pep files...
here is what it looks like
For the back look at Sample G

I have a suggestion. Check out the Armor Archive link below. As always if the link doesn't work cut and paste the link into your browser. This online Archive has patterns for a ton of real world armor projects. I would look at some of the patterns for arms and breast plates. Make them out of cardboard then modify them to get the Kiss look.

http://www.armourarchive.org/patterns/

LOL, yeah odd request but i think you came to the right place.
I'll see if i can find anyonw willing to take the project.
Just a question though,
Does Gene Simmons ever appear in any video games? cuz that would make it a lot easier to make the 3D models instead of going from scratch.

-Justin

yes he appeared in Tony Hawks Underground if you collect the KISS letters on the level in one combo or something. But he appears and does a song and dissappears. So hopefully that helps

dylan Snyder said:
yes he appeared in Tony Hawks Underground if you collect the KISS letters on the level in one combo or something. But he appears and does a song and dissappears. So hopefully that helps
Yeah, hopefully those are on PC, then you could definately extract them.
If not i would just search "Gene Simmons 3D .(Filetype) model" or something like that on google.
Anyhow,

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I wish he was on GH3. But there is Lars Umulat that is on there, and I beleive some of the armor is very close to the Destroyer (^) armor.

well i know for a fact that the whole Kiss band is in THUG. I used to get the KISS letters just so i can try and do tricks off them while they perform...not so much. Im pretty sure it was available on computer, but i know i have it for xbox and i have a modded xbox so i'll see what i can do to get the gene simmons models for you.

Well I only need the armor, I could easily paint my face to do that design. (I've done it before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back