Get Your "progression Signatures" Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phi 225 said:
You should make a marine one or a naval pilot! :)

I am in the works of a marine, it may not be out today though, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost147 said:
I am in the works of a marine, it may not be out today though, however.

Hey, take your time, we don't want you to overwork yourself. I just got my work schedule today. The hours are crazy. I don't start till 6:30 in the evening, and on weekdays I get of at 10:00 in the evening, weekends I work till 12:00 in the morning. Nothing compared to your's, but it's still a change of scenery. Have a good one, I start today.

Ok Mark IV is up and ready for download! There are a few things on this that may not totally reflect the pepakura files. The reason for this is because the Pepakura files arent 100% completed yet, so I just made this one like the others in that sense.

markivprossess.jpg

I also Have the Halo 3 Marine completed!

marinearmorprogress.jpg

these sigs are awesome, good to see someone had the balls to do it.

you should do one for the NMPD, even if there are no pep files... yet.

I am currently trying to find a few good full view space marines for that new sig everyones asking for. if anyone knows of any then just post!

Hey, thanks again for all the help with the progression signature. The hardest part about it, was probably downloading photo shop. Great job, and happy holidays.

When I post it for my signature, my signature just says Posted Image. How do i fix that? Also, do you see the posted image thing or do you see my ODST progress pic?

Lord Rahl said:
When I post it for my signature, my signature just says Posted Image. How do i fix that? Also, do you see the posted image thing or do you see my ODST progress pic?

Make sure that you have the Direct link. it should look something like this

Code:
[img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3558/hayabusaarmorprogress.jpg[/img]

A direct link will bring you Directly to the image only. like this http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3558/hayabusaarmorprogress.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back