Get Your "progression Signatures" Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost147 said:
I'm heading on H3: ODST right now to get a good rookie screenshot

you should make all the Odst game characters, but you should use game screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for bothering you. You're probably already busy with all the requests that everyones throwing at you, but would you be able to make a SPI progress sig? Preferably with one of these:

SPI.jpg

20090125222423!SpartanIII.jpg

The Rookie is up!

rookieodstarmor.jpg

I'm not too happy with this one. The image i used wasnt able to capture all the pep work that is needed on the project. i may come out with another one later on.

I've got another ODST progress image to propose. I've started a similar image using the Rookie action figure image. Here is the PNG for the progress image with a Buck image. How should I make the PSD available?

[attachment=13776:ODST_Armor_Buck.png]

I've made mine according to the guidelines provided to me by Potshot in "The Armor Progress Generator Project" thread [ http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23086 ]. Tell me what you think about it.

I simply upload the PSD file on Megaupload.com, it's easy to upload and download, one of the better hosting sites in my opinion.

Thanks, most of these are in-game shots i took while online. The marine one was on the 2nd (? 3rd?) level with that bunker. This guy was just standing there with no gun because he's an idiot, and now he's in your sig! :D I noticed you dont have any color in yours yet. have you started your armor yet? I can give you a quick run through on how to add the color properly if you'd like.

BobvDijk said:
how about an elite/arbiter?

I'll be doing that later on, there are still more popular armor variants that need to come first

OK sorry for the offtopic but ghost: What is you're avatar/sig? it's bugging me forever.

Ontopic: Nice stuff.

Meleck said:
OK. I've uploaded my ODST progress file on 4shared. Here is the link http://www.4shared.com/file/162178948/4bc0fd1e/ODST_Armor_Buck.html . I plan on making others as well. Are there any preferences in the priority?

Not really, i just do what seems most popular first.

Roadwarrior said:
OK sorry for the offtopic but ghost: What is you're avatar/sig? it's bugging me forever.

Ontopic: Nice stuff.

It's CG art by a very talented artist named Greg Petchkovsky used for a contest. i really liked it, had it as my avatar and sig for a loooong time on various forums.

here is his site http://www.users.on.net/~gjpetch/temp/idp.html

rvb18 said:
hey pot could you pop the halo 1 mark V into a generator

I could, but I probably won't anytime soon.

The files that Ghost make require a lot of prep work by me for them to work with my generator. It would almost be easier for me to make one from scratch.

i see, well im not starting on my new suit untill it warms up any way. BTW your sig quote is so true, let the retards kill them selfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back