Ghost Hunting Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok everyone should know about the ghosts of halo 3 and im thinking about hunting some of these ghosts and trying to interigate some of them if i can

i was just looking at a wiki about them and it seems the most ghost sightings are on Valhalla around the crashed pelican what im probably going to do is camp around there on Halloween night with a couple of fiends of mine and see if it shows up and if so beat the hell out of it [attachment=11251:ghost hunt.JPG]

this is my reference like it lol well thats my plan

hope it works!!!!

masterchief31000 said:
ok everyone should know about the ghosts of halo 3 and im thinking about hunting some of these ghosts and trying to interigate some of them if i can

i was just looking at a wiki about them and it seems the most ghost sightings are on Valhalla around the crashed pelican what im probably going to do is camp around there on Halloween night with a couple of fiends of mine and see if it shows up and if so beat the hell out of it [attachment=11251:ghost hunt.JPG]

this is my reference like it lol well thats my plan

hope it works!!!!

just click on the image to make it bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
ok a tad wierd since when where the ghost's in halo (apart from the vehicle) wouldn't it be easier to just play ghost busters :p

Halo_3_ghost_angle.jpg

Found them.

These are just lags and hoaxes.

Ecksbawkes live lags often.

Shaymin Sky said:
Good luck man! I 'd go look too, but I got RRoD.

I feel for you man.... RRoD'd today... and its my birthday of all days too....

Anyways about these ghosts, I thought these were just cleverly edited lag? If you do find them than I will congratulate you... I also think on Halloween there is a spot in Valhalla that displays a grave...

Edit- I found a video showing this...

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2utANuX1fhw[/media]

There are no "ghosts" in Halo 3 (with the exception of the vehicle). No exceptions, finito, end of story, period. All "sightings" have been edited videos or screenshots, modded screenshots (ingame), or game effects that look similar to a "ghost". You will not find a ghost, because there is no ghost.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
There are no "ghosts" in Halo 3 (with the exception of the vehicle). No exceptions, finito, end of story, period. All "sightings" have been edited videos or screenshots, modded screenshots (ingame), or game effects that look similar to a "ghost". You will not find a ghost, because there is no ghost.

Yep no ghost....

*Ghost runs by*

OK maybe that one.

Anyway I would like to do some ghost hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back