Ghost That Looks Like A Grunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a video called " Ghost war" from matchmaking.I thought it would get me Recon...But as I look back on my pictures thats when I noticed that it looked like a grunt! Then on my xbox, I tryed to find it, but for some reason the picture wasn't their.But its on my Bungie.net Profile....
Anyways tell your friends about it, Spread the word about the picture.Or not.
Just comment on your thoughts about my picture.

Click Here for the Picture
It is too big of a file to upload

Pretty Creative, If you hadn't said "Im trying to get recon for it" then i would like it alot more.

Bungie have pretty much gave up giving Recon out now. Mostly staff now, and thats pretty much it. This wont get you Recon in the slightest...

Its an armor Permutation.... Dont waste your spare time for it.

Silly Really...

hahaha, it's like a magic eye thingy. ill try upload a pick with an outline if my upload speed behaves

EDIT: nope, sorry. keeps failing

Does this work?
BTW its in the middle of the picture.The Grunt.
Also I didn't take it because it looked like a grunt, I just thought it looked cool and then I looked at it again and was like WOAH!

ghost.jpg

Why am i even doing this for you? :cautious:

ghost.png

im guessing this is how you see it.
looks nothing like a grunt in my opinion. Had to blur my eyes alot to actually see it.
What a waste of topic space...

lol, I thought I could see it before you guys started putting outlines around it... I was looking at a totally different area. If you look right in the middle (only at the ghost that is flipped) part of the ghost looks like just the head and cooling apparatus of a grunt facing to the right of the screen... there a little eye and everything, lol. XD

The Stig said:
Why am i even doing this for you? :cautious:
im guessing this is how you see it.
looks nothing like a grunt in my opinion. Had to blur my eyes alot to actually see it.
What a waste of topic space...

Great way to make friends on the net, stig.

*sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back