Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY got the 360 arcade (got a 60GB card for it), Halo 3, GOW. I also got my pay cheque from 2 years ago, and used that to buy a JG M4A1, a few upgrade parts. Also got CF issue BDU's, Tac vest, Knee pads, elbow pads, and some German forces issue Flecktarn BDU's for $35.00 brand spanking new!

I got all the Fraggle Rock episodes, 2 sets of pajamas, devil ducky, rockband guitar, wii bleach game, toy disk gun, money

yada yada

I dont get to open most of my gifts until April when my brother gets back from overseas. woots

Cadet said:
Custom Mandalorian Helmet for a future costume made for me by brother:

Laser Tag Plasma Pistols and Plasma Rifle for the Master Chief/Caboose costume.

DSCN1992.jpg
Same here, I don't think the 2-pack plasma pistols are that bad. They're not as fancy as the single one, but they're okay in my opinion.
I also got Halo 2, finally, now I can play it and then play Halo 3!
Along with
Gears
Gears 2
DOA 4
Army of Two
The Orange Box
Bioshock
Xboxers
a Halo 3 legendary belt buckle

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm what did i get? well i got about $500 off my parents and grandparents. some beers off my dad's mate ( even though i don't drink beer, i have some booze for new years that i might consider consuming :p )

but yeah i now have monies to 1) either upgrade my computer, to something better or 2) make my halo armor with slightly better material, even though i had the money to build it before Christmas :p

i got "I am Legend" and "The Dark Knight" on blu-ray
an electric guitar, bunch of candy, $150 bucks, and some clothes,
plus some other random stuff.

oh and kingdom hearts chain of memories for ps2
(i love this series over all else)

I got:
Call of duty 5 World at war (PC)
World of warcraft The burning crusade (PC)
Battlefield Bad Company (360)
120 $
Candy :lol:

And im going to buy myself a late present, Guitar hero world tour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back