Giving back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenBHartigan

Hey everyone!

ODST Chip here!

I want to say thank you to you all, The 405th infantry division has helped guide me through my helljumper build, I’ve picked up a bunch of invaluable tips and tricks through my build.

For example, my silver visor and Deviss65 who showed me how!

Sean Bradley for my armour kit, and mentoring me through the build.

In recent months, I’ve been learning sounds and sound editing, and I’ve come up with the first of a line of sound effects for halo suits.

As my way of saying thank you, I’m attaching a comm chatter loop for ODST costumes, this will be free to every member of the 405th to use.

There IS a Marine and Spartan comm loop in the works and I’ll have those ready and attached to this thread as soon as they’re done. Again, these will all be free to use and download in your suits.

To set it up:

It’s a similar way to the way a lot of Stormtroopers have their speakers set up, but not exactly the same.

Download this comm loop onto something like an MP3 player, and wire up your speaker of choice.

Select the track and set it to repeat, so that it will loop continuously.

My deepest gratitude,
-B Bella’s Google drive

Sounds awesome QueenB! Glad this community could help you out. I tried clicking on the Google Drive link, seems we need to individually request permission to get in? If you want to make the folder public, you can change the share setting to "Anyone with this link can access it"

Sounds awesome QueenB! Glad this community could help you out. I tried clicking on the Google Drive link, seems we need to individually request permission to get in? If you want to make the folder public, you can change the share setting to "Anyone with this link can access it"
Thanks for that! Try it again now!

Sounds great! It'll make a great addition to an ODST to really put the "play" in cosplay.
That means a lot from you!

Secondly, that pun.
5AEFDC23-8D94-4C35-AFBF-36FC24352195.jpeg

Hey everyone!

ODST Chip here!

I want to say thank you to you all, The 405th infantry division has helped guide me through my helljumper build, I’ve picked up a bunch of invaluable tips and tricks through my build.

For example, my silver visor and Deviss65 who showed me how!

Sean Bradley for my armour kit, and mentoring me through the build.

In recent months, I’ve been learning sounds and sound editing, and I’ve come up with the first of a line of sound effects for halo suits.

As my way of saying thank you, I’m attaching a comm chatter loop for ODST costumes, this will be free to every member of the 405th to use.

There IS a Marine and Spartan comm loop in the works and I’ll have those ready and attached to this thread as soon as they’re done. Again, these will all be free to use and download in your suits.

To set it up:

It’s a similar way to the way a lot of Stormtroopers have their speakers set up, but not exactly the same.

Download this comm loop onto something like an MP3 player, and wire up your speaker of choice.

Select the track and set it to repeat, so that it will loop continuously.

My deepest gratitude,
-B Bella’s Google drive
Just as a quick attachment to this, I’d like to share a video from my good friend MegaMeatballs cosplay of my comm chatter playing in the suit

Attachments

• IMG_2711.MOV
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back