Props Goku's Universal Effects Modules and Ammo Counters! V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokussj5okazu

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, years ago I started making fairly functional ammo counters for MA5's. My initial designs were far from ideal, and as I have gained more experience in electronics, I'm ready to unveil....V2! These will be going into production within the next few months, and the first prototypes should be ready in the next week or so.

Here's a small teaser for those of you interested. :p You're welcome to use my diagrams, but I won't be making the code public. Once I have the prototyping finished I will gladly help anyone build their own if they ask nicely.

I will be making modules for every, yes every, weapon and utility in the Halo universe, plus some more. So stay tuned!

madeluxe.png

Same here! Definitly Wouldn't mind having one, my only issue is if there a possible way you can make a very simple one that's cheaper for like a rocket launcher..... Like I wouldn't want to buy the whole thing just to show the numbers 1 & 2 hahahaha! Like maybe design an additional one that's only programmed for the weapons that don't have much ammo in each clip like rockets, shotguns, snipers, fuel rod rod thats a bit cheaper alongside the awesome one you currently have that can do everything! Call the awesome one Alpha, and the cheaper one Omega!

Looks amazing and keep up the great work man!!! Can't wait to see what you do!

I actually am making them for every weapon too, including the rocker launcher! And I've already prototyped the more common ones, so if you're interested in a basic one with sound and lights just let me know! :)

Here's a few pics of a DMR kit I'm working on for a customer at the moment. It has sound, muzzle LEDS, accessory LEDs, reload capacity, and a digital ammo display. Enjoy! :) If anyone is at all is interested in kits just let me know! Keep in mind however, my supplier is backed up about 2 weeks at the moment.

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

Second, here's the helmet LED kits I will be making available.

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back