Gotta Love Them Kroot Shapers (Warhammer 40K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Hi everyone, I've been working on a number of projects of mine and decided to take on an easier one for a change :) I'm in the midst of constructing a massive Tau Army, and have so far finished assembling a small portion of it. However, this is my very first 100% completed character, Painted and all.

I have a huge need to make any character that is a leader or commander with additional terrain and a slightly different paint scheme than his/her/it's followers. So, without further adieu!!!!!

My Shaper

Here's a nice little front shot of him!

p1080156.jpg

A bit closer

p1080157.jpg

Slightly above

p1080158.jpg

A quick close up

p1080162l.jpg

Right side

p1080159q.jpg

Left Side

p1080160.jpg

Back side

p1080161.jpg

The whole Crew

p1080164y.jpg

Depending on the response to this, i'm going to be making a tutorial on how i did all of this. The base design, the tree, the painting. everything! But! only if the vast majority enjoy the work of course :)

Thanks! and comment!

Looking great! So, uh, which Golden Demon competition are you entering him in? :p

I have a ton of Space Marines I need to put together and paint, but I can't decide on a colour scheme lol

lol, my "paintmanship" isnt at par to those in the golden demon competition yet. i have great ideas, but i still need practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back