Green Lantern Power Battery

dung0beetle

Hint: It's Green!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh totally got this one.... a flux capacitor!

Ha but really its the lantern from the new Green Lantern movie!

Looking good man cant wait to see more pics!

dung0beetle

I need an unfolder for this. I left out the little clip things on the side lens doohickeys because I had already modeled that part and didn't notice they should be there. When more ref pics come out, I will probably make a version 2 of it. There is also supposed to be a notch in the feet that goes up to the 3rd face from the base(in the model) I didn't discover that until a few minutes ago either.

Anyhow, if you unfold this, please email the unfold to mrdabeetle@gmail.com so I can credit you and put it on my website.
Green Lantern Power Battery (not unfolded)

brkat02

I'll try and unfold it, what size do you want it scaled to?

Edit, I just sent you the unfolded file, I scaled it to 2ft, seemed like a good height to start at...

dung0beetle

I threw a texture onto the model and rendered it. The texture needs work to make it glowy and crystal like, I added the glowy spots on the side lenses in Photoshop because I didn't have an emissive material on those and it cast shadows across the lenses.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.