Green Ranger Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i pepped dungbeetles rangerhelm the sec he posted it cause i knew my lil bro would love it, I added to the top abit and smoothed with clay, this is all over a plastic resined pep ( so convienent) ill post more pics after i mold ,Thanks
010.jpg
011.jpg
The visor will be cut out after i get the working cast as the paper is warped but the actuall visor hole is symetrical.. peace Oh and if any one could give me some advice on molding the lips thad be awsome thanks..

You can get one of the full face masks from a hobby store for about $2. They are usually in the craft area with the feathers. Just cut out the mouth area. Some Wal-mart's have them. Something like this...

yhst-96748182234973_2084_390688998.gif

dungbeetle said:
You can get one of the full face masks from a hobby store for about $2. They are usually in the craft area with the feathers. Just cut out the mouth area. Some Wal-mart's have them. Something like this...

yhst-96748182234973_2084_390688998.gif

awsome, will do, I should have thought of that,lol, any news on the white ranger dung?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok update, doing some more filling added mock up parts mouth, trim, front jewel casing getting ready to smooth it out
003.jpg
001.jpg
I couldnt insert the mouth from the back since it was solid plastic so i just brought the clay up to the mouth and after i mold just sand the seem line..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back