Greetings from Holland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Swallow

Hello! I'm very bad in introducing myself, so I think I just tell the things that almost everyone tells on this forum.

A friend wanted an odst armor, but he doesn't have the time to make it, so he asked me for an address. So during my quest to find an address where you can buy an odst armor, I fell in love and I decied to make one for myself. For now I'm done with the research, so I'm busy with making the paper molds. The belt buckle and two bicep plates are done. I'm busy with the chest asset, but I'm afraid the scale isn't right... Ow well, I'll find it later and when the scale is wrong, it is a beautiful learning opportunity.

Are there any questions?

Greetings from Germany :D I would really like to see some Pictures if its possible :)

Greetings from Finland! We Europians are many in here, we should have own 405th's Regiment in Europe, aye?

Greetings from Germany :D I would really like to see some Pictures if its possible :)

When the mold for the chest asset is complete, I shall post some pictures. According to the schedule, it will be done next week, but I hope I find more time, so I can finish it this Sunday.

Greetings from Finland! We Europians are many in here, we should have own 405th's Regiment in Europe, aye?

That would be nice.

Here is the picture of the paper molds that are done:
10 januari - een algemeen overzicht_internet.JPG
The chest asset is almost done. It only needs one more part.

10929147_967727966578244_2779904701247746657_n.jpg

Ok, I'm going to have some problems with my chest core, so I thought about a solution. I only don't know if it is a good solution... My head won't fit through the hole. Making it bigger won't be a good option, because then it will be so big that I won't be able to move. So I was think to make the chest core like an 15th century full plate armor. For those who don't know what I mean: the front and the back are two loose pieces that can put together with ropes or something like that. Will that work?

And I have a question about the armholes and neckhole of this pattern, because they are closed. Is it best to remove this piece of paper before or after the fiberglass?

greetings also from holland ;)

starting to look good, i would assume different building positions though, my back would break if i would build like you build :p
just finished pepping my recon helmet myself :D

Raigal.

greetings also from holland ;)

starting to look good, i would assume different building positions though, my back would break if i would build like you build :p
just finished pepping my recon helmet myself :D

Raigal.

Nice! I am not the only one from Holland!
Where in Holland do you live?

EDIT: Nevermind. I see in your profile that you're from Eindhoven and that you're a year older that I am.
I'm from Soest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back