Grif from RvB cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking my kid to Salt Lake Comic Con this week where he'll be cosplaying as Jack Cooper from Titanfall 2. We've spent probably over $1,000 on the outfit and been working round the clock for the last 4 weeks hoping to get it ready in time. (3 days to go, and still a lot of work to be done.) I'm hoping to get the last of the electronics on it done tomorrow. I've got supplies collected up to make a screen-accurate Starfleet uniform for myself but haven't had time to start on it yet so for a third time my kid is going to be better dressed than me.

That is awesome that you are doing that with your son and that he is so interested in cosplaying. That is something that I hope happens once I have kids. Are you going to be posting any photos of him once it's completed, I would love to see the final result? Is there a particular Starfleet character that you would be going as or would you just be a Starfeelt officer or crew member from the Enterprise?

I'm excited to see a new Grif cosplayer! Your armor is looking really nice! I'm retiring my Grif suit this year as I'm making a new spartan, so it's nice to see someone go through the same process I did for the character. May your days be lazy and your pantry filled with oreos.

That is awesome that you are doing that with your son and that he is so interested in cosplaying. That is something that I hope happens once I have kids. Are you going to be posting any photos of him once it's completed, I would love to see the final result? Is there a particular Starfleet character that you would be going as or would you just be a Starfeelt officer or crew member from the Enterprise?

We've recorded video and photos of the build for YouTube. Here is a teaser:

IMG_1925.png

IMG_1958.png

IMG_1965.png

For my Starfleet uniforms (two of them, TOS and TWOK) it will be generic Engineering captain rank. Build threads are started at the 1701st and there will be vlogs on my YouTube channel.

My kid loves Red vs. Blue and was thrilled to see Master Chief (a few of them) and Caboose at the con.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back