GTA IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonyx

I have been playing since 12:30am......and this game is pretty awesome!! I was tired after I got back from Best Buy, and only meant to check the game out for about a half hour, and ended up playing until about half an hour ago, lol. The multiplayer is tons of fun!! Anyone else get it?

i snuck outta my house last night to go get my reserved one at midnight last night. its awsome. i played it for 2 hours last night but relized i need some sleep before i leave for school(amp helps me stay awake during the day lol)

ill get it after i move this weekend. i dont have the time to play it right now. but ive read good things.

Aeonyx said:
I have been playing since 12:30am......and this game is pretty awesome!! I was tired after I got back from Best Buy, and only meant to check the game out for about a half hour, and ended up playing until about half an hour ago, lol. The multiplayer is tons of fun!! Anyone else get it?

Now that's what I call a serious gamer, lol. "Only meant to check the game out for about a half hour"... sure, sure :p

So much for work today I guess, huh?:lol:

Haven't played it myself, but heard lots about it. Does look pretty kewl :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:
Now that's what I call a serious gamer, lol. So much for work today I guess, huh? :p

Haven't played it myself, but heard lots about it. Does look pretty kewl :cool:
There still is work today, lol, I am trying soooo hard not to fall asleep at my desk.

LMAO! :lol:

Well, you kinda did it to yourself, girl

Just gotta tough it out as best you can 'til the end of the day. I definately think a nap would be order when you get home ;) heh

Aeonyx said:
There still is work today, lol, I am trying soooo hard not to fall asleep at my desk.
IM SOOOOO JEALSOUS!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TIL I GET THAT GAME!! my hubbys gonna have to buy another xbox 360 to play this!! GRRRRRR sorry baby!! LOLZ!!

UNSC Certified said:
IM SOOOOO JEALSOUS!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TIL I GET THAT GAME!! my hubbys gonna have to buy another xbox 360 to play this!! GRRRRRR sorry baby!! LOLZ!!
Lol, poor guy!

Another Xbox 360? Just for this game? As if one wasn't enough, lol. Of course, he would be the one to front the bill :p

Hope you guys are happy playing it, because I will never be allowed to in my life.

Because my dad doesn't want me playing a game with a criminal offense in the name, even though im 17 and mature enough to play it, he won't even let me rent it!

Rockstar was bragging about how they were going to break Halo 3's record breaking opening day sales... any word on that yet???

Sean Bradley said:
Rockstar was bragging about how they were going to break Halo 3's record breaking opening day sales... any word on that yet???
Not yet.

There was a bunch of peeps at bestbuy during lunch.. I got my copy here at my desk and counting down to go home.. Not sure If I can play it yet, gotta hit the gym with the wifey!! :mad: It looks really cool, can't wait to get to the thick of things!! :lol:

Also bought this During Lunch... No one tell Adam... he'll think I wont finish a project before this weekend... Maybe I will be online late... Someone needs to try out the multiplayer with me... "lets go club some hookers"... thats the office joke right now... we think someone took off work today so they could play.

I picked up my special edition copy yesterday morning... basically been playing ever since :D
It's an awesome game, I really like the little things... like shooting gas tanks and watching the stream of fire come shooting out the side :cool:
It's also pretty cool to 'jack' someones car but wait around long enough for them to try and open the door to pull you out, as they do you floor it their hand gets stuck in the door handle and you can drag them along for ages... it's pretty twisted when you think about it but that's why I love GTA:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back