Guess Who's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentCapybara

After about a 2 year long hiatus from this wonderful place, I've decided to make my (somewhat) glorious return! Just in time for the release of Halo 3: ODST, I've come back. I hope to be more active, and hopefully reconnect with some old faces, and find some new ones as well. If anyone remembers me, that's pretty amazing. But I'm glad to be back, here's to nostalgia.

Have a good one,

SlLENTCAPYBARA

Thanks. Look at all the new recruits. Nice to see this place has expanded, and the site redesign was a welcome addition once I came across this place again.

SilentCapyabara said:
Thanks. Look at all the new recruits. Nice to see this place has expanded, and the site redesign was a welcome addition once I came across this place again.

Wow, you really have been gone for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I have also returned, I arrived yesterday :)

However I'm different because as far as I know Im the only one on here who has not made any progress what so ever.

I've been on and off the site since pre Halo 3 launch and never did a single piece of armor, not even pepped.

Welcome back though! They added a whole bunch of nice new threads and features around here.

Glad to have you guys back!! Remember you in some aging threads right when I first joined. It's always nice when people can make a triumphant return.

mks81 said:
Glad to have you guys back!! Remember you in some aging threads right when I first joined. It's always nice when people can make a triumphant return.

Good to see others returning too. I remember you MJOLNIR Warrior, that avatar brings back old times (when the site was tan and green, I miss that style). Thanks mks81, your name sounds familiar, but I can't recall if I really remember you, of course that was a few years ago and times have changed.

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe how much of an idiot I was when making my username. I couldn't even spell Capybara properly *sigh.* But it's supposed to be SlLENTCAPYBARA, that's what is pretty much everywhere else. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
man u guys are like my family best freinds oh happy days^^ in good mood b/c i got my gundam arm almost done but my cam died so ill pst pics soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back