GUNDAM FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

Masters of paper, Im looking for a way to enlarge the gundam's head like this kid did, I also give you the link to download and make it your self. Sorry for anyone who wants the eva one, the other board I go to lost that one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/37845602/Big_Gundam.rar

gundam.jpg

Aaah I was trying to paste the pass in there. Had to type it :$ops:

It opened up fine in Adb Reader but when I imported it into Canvas X to alter the size it ate up all my free RAM and pretty much gave my POJ laptop a heart attack. I'll try it on my friend's nice quad-core this weekend if I get a chance. Sorry, I was hoping to do most of it tonight.

Off topic- If you guys like Gundam I had a ton of mecha models, but most are in storage now. Here's a couple old pics of my 1/100 Tallgeese and Leo I made out of the Tallgeese 3 kits.

HPIM0372.jpg

HPIM0376.jpg

WanderingRon1n said:
that would be sweet. i would make deathsythe Hells head with light up eyes.

Yes Deathsycthe would be awesome one to make, Tallgeese, Wing Zero, Heavy Arms, the list goes on...

Last edited by a moderator:
MC Chris said:
WanderingRon1n said:

Yes Deathsycthe would be awesome one to make, Tallgeese, Wing Zero, Heavy Arms, the list goes on...

I found some models that I should be able to convert to pepa. (Though they are pretty detailed so you might want to use some discretion. I might have to try to get rid of some of the problem areas like the vents) I'll do the helm on the RX-78 first.

Gundam RX-78-2
gundam_model.jpg

gundam_model2.jpg

Deathscythe Custom

gundam_ds.jpg

Tallgeese

Tallgeese.jpg

Wing Zero (not the custom :cry: )

das.jpg

rox20wallpaper.jpg

Heavyarms Custom

gundam_ha.jpg

And a GM for good measure.

face20cam.jpg

MC Chris said:
WanderingRon1n said:

:agree: WOOO, Deathsycthe is my all time favorite!! I would totally make an armor of him.

Sigma-LS said:
MC Chris said:
WanderingRon1n said:

I found some models that I should be able to convert to pepa. (Though they are pretty detailed so you might want to use some discretion. I might have to try to get rid of some of the problem areas like the vents) I'll do the helm on the RX-78 first.

Gundam RX-78-2
gundam_model.jpg

gundam_model2.jpg

Deathscythe Custom

gundam_ds.jpg

Tallgeese

Tallgeese.jpg

Wing Zero (not the custom :cry: )

das.jpg

rox20wallpaper.jpg

Heavyarms Custom

gundam_ha.jpg

And a GM for good measure.

face20cam.jpg

good work really looking forward to seeing a deathscythe done.

Well, I hit a few snags on the RX-78 but here's the Deathscythe Custom helm to make up for it. It's very detailed but not nearly as much of a mess as the Mk V helm is to put together. I have no idea why the tabs turned out so spiney though. :Steve:

pepascythe_helm.jpg

http://files.filefront.com//;8171737;;/

The only thing you'll need to draw in is the face vents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back