Gundam Rx-78-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiffy. I've been thinking about searching around for UC based MS peps. Guess I'll start with the 78-2.

Wonder if anyone's built a full blown Dendrobium (Stamen and Orchis) pep. That would be beyond epic.

Sure, it's beyond dork-status. But costumed as the GP03 and your car is modified to Stamen specifications. Though, I think the cops might have a problem with a mega beam cannon mounted to your hood.

Hey Juice here is just a suggestion, but how bout me and you team up and start creating more than just one Gundam in Pepakura like we can tackle the Freedom or Zaku I have the Wing Zero 3D file right now if you want to work on them as a team and start getting a lot done together.

You two should deffinatly team up! i love Gundam and would love to see more pep files get on the net!

P.S. I am so building that when i am done with my Halo armor!

Fantastice job JUICE!!!!

Also make Char's Zaku! It's crazy! Oh, btw how is the Decade model coming along? I'd like to start soon, but no serious rush if you havnt done to much

Nintendude said:
Hey Juice here is just a suggestion, but how bout me and you team up and start creating more than just one Gundam in Pepakura like we can tackle the Freedom or Zaku I have the Wing Zero 3D file right now if you want to work on them as a team and start getting a lot done together.

IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND AWESOME PLEASE MAKE SHINING AND GOD/BURNING GUNDAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
bankz5152 said:
WOW very cool. I think its good someones making a Gundam Suit. Would be great for airsoft if its nice n solid!

NONE of the things built here should be used for airsoft or paintball.

EVER.

Thanks everybody. The Zaku is on it's way. :D

McCaboose- I'm working on it but haven't made enough progress for show and tell. It's going slowly with all the rounded pieces.

Nintendude- I don't see why we couldn't. We've been working together on alot of stuff so far.

Halogoddess- I have an Exia that's partially complete, but it's not that one.

Well, since there has been such a good response on the Gundam, here's a little bonus. Can anyone tell me which one it is?

http://www.4shared.com/file/143955334/800ba73d/untitled.html

hsrio1.jpg

This is gonna be a long night... *starts searching*

Edit: Okay you got me beat. I'm not sure what Gundam that is. But so far looks pretty damn awesome.I'm properly gonna hate myself for not knowing which gundam that is. But I'll see

JUICE said:
Thanks everybody. The Zaku is on it's way. :D

McCaboose- I'm working on it but haven't made enough progress for show and tell. It's going slowly with all the rounded pieces.

dont worry about making it perfectly round, I have plenty of bondo and sand paper! but its good to hear progress!

also is that wing gundams head?

JUICE said:
Well, since there has been such a good response on the Gundam, here's a little bonus. Can anyone tell me which one it is?

It looks a lot like one of the RX-121 series Hazel's. But that's a pretty obscure reference to make seeing as how there is very little source material available on the Hazel's from which to generate a solid 3D object from. It's got to be an MSV or a lesser known manga/novel based suit. It does share a lot of similarities with the Duel Gundam but not enough.

I searched just about every Gundam from every animated series (as well as many different MSV's, Novel's, Games, etc) and couldn't find an exact match to the model you have. Will keep searching.

Unless the model you gave is incomplete and still has some more details to be added to the head.

hah well I sparked my own interest and am currently giving Gundam Deathscythe a go in the 3D modeler. So I'll post up a file eventually to see what you guys think. This will be my first full model build. Normally I just tweak. So be nice when I release it :p

-Loki

So I have been doing a little modeling...and heres a little teaser of the buster shield from Deathscythe's left arm. :p

-Loki

deathscytherenders.jpg

Yeah he's a Franky. The base is a Dykyrios. I'm working on a bunch of different versions. I'll have the Dykyrios helmet uploaded soon.

Loki- That's great man. Don't give up on it because it can get aggrevating at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back