Gundam Rx-78-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfolding is easy. Modeling takes for-ev-er. :D

Here's the next addition. I left it a little rough on purpose. http://www.4shared.com/file/144541503/31a85dfd/rgm-79.html

rkd7qa.jpg

Hey Juice hows it going with everything, if you need to and if you still have my e-mail if you can do the breakdown I will do the unfolding of any of the Gundams, just be sure to leave the file in a 3d format when sending it off to me because I don't know why but it does'nt like other peoples Pdo files.

Wow, Juice you ARE a machine. I've barely been able to make progress on the Wing Zero body on what little free time i've got. Maybe i should let the pros handle all this...

The link is above the pic in that post. It just needs to be unfolded.

I'm no pro in any sense of the word. I'm still a beginner to modeling and have a hard time with it. Don't give up.

ahh unfolding, thats just something i dont know how to do. Im basically looking for an unfolded model of a helmet of a gundam (Heavyarms or Shining/burning or something else idk). But i have no idea how to unfold the 3d images, I was just hoping the files were out there somewhere.

the only thing ive ever done was a Halo 3 Mark VI helmet, and there was obvioulsy already an unfolded file for that.

Years ago I started on a 1/10 scale Heavy Arms.

I figured I wouldn't have room for it and the project died. I have both legs and hip built. With GM upper ball joints for the hip/thigh movement, pvc joints for knees and U-joints for the ankles.

I measured a 1/100 scale toy and multiplied it all by 10.

It was supposed to be 6' 1" when finished.

lol Thats pretty sick, Im 6'2. I'm lookin to make a head, sheild, gun, forearms, shoulders and feet. I might decide to do the legs, hips and torso later, but for whatever reason Ive allways thought they looked wierd when people made those parts.

I'm actually the same height and weight as JUICE so that works out well.

Btw JUICE, what size shoe would you think would fit into your RX-78 foot? I'm size 13.

Has anyone tried unfolding the Zaku? If not I may try take a stab at it, but I've never done an unfold before, any tips or hints would be appreciated.

I am really liking all this gundam stuff! I think it would be neat to have a collection of gundam helmets! hehe

I wanna see more! :D

OH no, the files for all gundam files are broken, any one can upload again?? please,

only i have the heavy arms 3d, is a great model, please reupload...

thanks

ah man... i really wanted to do an ODST armor within the next year... but this... this seems so much larger, and yet simpler at the same time... i am torn, so i will just have to bookmark this url to decide what to do at a later date :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back