Gundam subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet looks great man :) I wanna build a gundum suit one of these days lol. First things first though, gotta finish my halo one lol.
I like the details and everything you have done with your helmet Keep up the good work :)

OHHH man, its been so long since i have seen something like this- i really loVe the GAT-105 strike( and thats off the top of my head- *otaku...*)
Any chance of a pep file? (or maybe even a Pdf? i use Mac :L) i really neeed something awesome to work on- im considering making a G-Bouncer helmet for airsoft tooo...... so excited :D

OHHH man, its been so long since i have seen something like this- i really loVe the GAT-105 strike( and thats off the top of my head- *otaku...*)
Any chance of a pep file? (or maybe even a Pdf? i use Mac :L) i really neeed something awesome to work on- im considering making a G-Bouncer helmet for airsoft tooo...... so excited :D

Thanks! My pep file is a bit 'dirty'. You can have that if you want. But.. I always meant to clean it up a bit before I publish it. If you're anxious to try.. you can even have it tonight. As I probably won't get to it for some time. I made mine completely on a Mac too. (via Parallels) Both with Maya and Pepakura.

that is so freaking kool! love the details man!!

Thanks! You can check out the build on my build threads (in my signature!)

Thanks! My pep file is a bit 'dirty'. You can have that if you want. But.. I always meant to clean it up a bit before I publish it. If you're anxious to try.. you can even have it tonight. As I probably won't get to it for some time. I made mine completely on a Mac too. (via Parallels) Both with Maya and Pepakura.

Thanks! You can check out the build on my build threads (in my signature!)

Well, dude, im sorry its been so long, but i would love the file... any chance of scaling it down a bit though? i mean, as epic as it is blown up, itd be nice to not be a walking gundam bobblehead, if you get me.... but seriously dude, thatd be great.... but still, i dont have ANY access to Windows. so i would be greatful if it could be PDF. im pretty sure there would be many other MACers whod love you for it too!!!
finally, my dreams are coming true.... by the way, do you turn things INTO pep files? cuz i have a model i'm doing for my Design tech GCSE that would probably make my life a lot simpler, and let me focus on catching up with my paperwork :L
if your interested, gimme a PM. i might just make a thread about it...
anyway thanks!!! good job dude!!!

Keep up the awesomeness man. Post as much as you like. I like Halo as well but I like Gundams just as much. Post here all you want. Dont let rudeness or only a few replies stop you from posting. Good work is always appreciated here. You got my support. Plus you are AWESOME at building. I want more! GIMME!

Keep up the awesomeness man. Post as much as you like. I like Halo as well but I like Gundams just as much. Post here all you want. Dont let rudeness or only a few replies stop you from posting. Good work is always appreciated here. You got my support. Plus you are AWESOME at building. I want more! GIMME!
completely agree!!
btw, if you ever want a few gundam reference pics for the Gundam MK II (highly reccomend trying to build it btw....) then gimme a shout, i have a beautiful kit of it, and i love it.
anyway, keep up the good work!!!!
as skullptura said..... I want more! GIMME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back