Gustav-092's - Emile's kukri knife prop (Heavy Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav 092

Jr Member
The last week i had insanelly amuonts of free time from college. So i think "why i dont make a prop?. Yeah thats sound awesome. Lets make the Emile's knife!!!"... So this are the results so far...

P1010759.jpg

P1010760-2.jpg

P1010762-4.jpg

P1010761-3.jpg

P1010762-5.jpg

P1010763-1.jpg

P1010764.jpg

P1010765.jpg

P1010766.jpg

P1010767.jpg

Hey there,
Awesome knife so far.I alway admire poeple with such building-skills. Are you going to paint it?

really impressive.
makes me wish i was able to work on projects similiar to this. *kicks self for still living in an apartment*

good luck on finishing it :D can't wait to see it done!

Perfect.... simply perfect. I imagine with the wood it gives it weight and balance. What type of wood and what thickness did you use?

thanks dudes

Perfect.... simply perfect. I imagine with the wood it gives it weight and balance. What type of wood and what thickness did you use?

the type of wood that i did use, i no konw how you call it, but here in Venezuela we call it BALZA, you know the kind of wood that architects use to make wood models, i know it isn't the best to make props but a friend who is studing aschitecture gave to me for free so i use it. And the thickness its 6 milimeters... i thinking to make a reach ar when i finish this semester at college... But i'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back