H3 Chief Armor - Build Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
That visor seriously took 6 hours today.. whew.. measuring the fitment of each piece is so critical on this build
20190211_221947.jpg 20190211_222005.jpg 20190211_222039.jpg

Wow. 6 hours, that's intense! You are SO dedicated to detail on this thing, man.

Buuut, there's a spot there. You missed it! Tear it down and start again!

(Haha jk)
Yeah buddy cause the reward will be so sweet! And don't tempt me, I will build another helmet if that's what it takes!
So far so good on this one though, just taking my time. Marathon not a race!

Yeah, that seems to be the theme if you want something great. Slow and steady.

Seriously though, the helmet is looking great, and that under- visor detail is outstanding!
Thanks man! The under visor still needs a little fine tuning but it was pic post worthy. This thing is already night and day better than my current helmet. It's just going to really round out the suit nicely..
but wait till you guys see what I'm having made for the undersuit.... let's just say 100% game accuracy as a hint...

Looking good! But there's a new rule here in the 405th. No more rebuilding parts until you've painted the thing. Lol
Haha right! I've been doing a bunch of painting but on my spare parts. My actual suit has to be perfect before I even think about! Lol still need to double back and add final detail to all the other parts. Haha this thing is definitely a process.

Yeah, no one is going to believe that is foam, good luck telling them otherwise, but dam good, looks fanfu@#entastic!
Thanks man! I'm trying to get this as close to a 3d printed or casted looking helmet as possible. So far been able to catch every ounce of detail from the hi def file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back