H3 Chief Armor - Build Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester.
I watched the whole build. It's foam. Helmets for dinner! Hahahaha just kidding.

ExCeLLuR8, I'm just not going to comment on your build anymore. It's Epic and awesome and all the good things and I'm out of words for it.
Yeah buddy I appreciate all of your support through this build. You were there from the start! A long 8 months ago... You kept my drive going! I think it is time to let this thread rest as it is nearing 30 pages... haha my next build thread will be much more summarized. Lol oh and the next build I'm open to ideas and suggestions but im leaning heavily towards halo 1 MK V classic armor for my bro. He really wants armor and I think it could work pretty well for his body type. We'll see!

Unless it's from a wet noodle....

Yes, 30 pages is quite long... But not long enough! I'll be awaiting a new 40 PAGE thread in the future!
Oh c'mon! At this point he is just farming reaction points! :lol:

That sword is amazing and so is the grunt on the background, but what does the paper you are holding say? I also love how you were emulating the movement and looking mechanics in the poses/show off for the conyest

Oh c'mon! At this point he is just farming reaction points! :lol:

That sword is amazing and so is the grunt on the background, but what does the paper you are holding say? I also love how you were emulating the movement and looking mechanics in the poses/show off for the conyest
Haha yeah the grunt was funny he was cosplaying as a grunt bday party skull. The paper I was holding was the overall win award. We were just doing our final poses at the end and my hands were full with 2 SMGs. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back