H3/Reach ODST Build

TorrinNorixius

Alright, im making another thread. Though this time, it's for a special project! I will be printing not just one, but two ODST suits, one for a friend and one for me! Luckily him and I have the same body type and shape, he's only about an inch shorter than me so I can print my armor, see how it fits on him, and then size accordingly.

I will be using Aguilar's files for the main armor, Titlewave's files for the Helmet and attachments, and FromTheBrink's files for the backpack.

Below you will also see the sketch i made for what i want to do with my ODST kit. I am going for a shotgunner of sorts, and will be printing an M45 Shotgun along with a special shoulderpad for the right side. Haven't really decided between the T-55 that i drew, or the Type-1 Defender shoulderpad.

you will also see that I have already scaled the armor in armoesmith, but any Input is appreciated. I haven't printed and ODST before, just a spartan.
20240223_232917.jpg
image-32.png

Saw this on insta, you are a mad lad for doing the amount of projects you currently have, I respect it. also I really like Aguilar's files for the odst, having a tutorial on how to rig everything makes it go so much faster, really good design, only thing I don't like is there's no under armor, but it still looks solid and offers great movement.

Saw this on insta, you are a mad lad for doing the amount of projects you currently have, I respect it. also I really like Aguilar's files for the odst, having a tutorial on how to rig everything makes it go so much faster, really good design, only thing I don't like is there's no under armor, but it still looks solid and offers great movement.
Why thank you, it may be a lot to do but I quite enjoy doing this sorta stuff . For the Undersuit I plan on using the black coveralls im using for my Scout Trooper and a black tac vest/plate carrier. Though I may use some gray camo pattern BDUs from the military surplus store near my house instead of the coveralls. We'll see.

Got all the torso pieces all printed. Just got to get more filler primer to finish off the chesplate and then that will be ready for paint. Still gotta sand the core and rib plates though. The kidney plates shouldn't be that difficult because they printed very nicely on my grandmother's X1 Carbon. I will hopefully be buying a new printer soon so I will be able to pump more things out.
20240608_023135.jpg

Got a new printer, gonna be re-printing the middle part of the breastplate because the walls started to split. I printed it while my old printer was having issues so I'm not surprised.
20240614_215052.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back