Had an Idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

I had an idea... Well I was holding the back section with my hand and I was looking at it... I lost my grip and my thumb hit one of the edges... My thumb started to bleed cuz on of the threads pricked my thumb...

I was wondering if after you trim it... If you could put some kind of rubber trim on it... On the edges...

Macattack64 said:
I had an idea... Well I was holding the back section with my hand and I was looking at it... I lost my grip and my thumb hit one of the edges... My thumb started to bleed cuz on of the threads pricked my thumb...

I was wondering if after you trim it... If you could put some kind of rubber trim on it... On the edges...

one word A WHAT? lol but I dont't really understand what you mean can you explain.

Actually 2 words

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedrick said:
one word A WHAT? lol but I dont't really understand what you mean can you explain.

Actually 2 words

Like put this around all the edges...

rubber_edge_trim.jpg

i know what you mean, when you resin the cloth or mat (mat does it WAY worse, i know from making countless pieces for my car) and you pull the brush away some threads stick up. once they dry theyre like freakin razors. sand the best you can. rubber trim will work, just make sure its nice and low profile, or else it might look goofy.

MandoMan531 said:
i know what you mean, when you resin the cloth or mat (mat does it WAY worse, i know from making countless pieces for my car) and you pull the brush away some threads stick up. once they dry theyre like freakin razors. sand the best you can. rubber trim will work, just make sure its nice and low profile, or else it might look goofy.

Yea... It was just an Idea...

I would cut the cloth about 2 centimeters up the edge. then use a bit of silicon rubber around the edges. that way it wont show. just my idea on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back