Haji's Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't think it was going to look that good when I first started to read this thread.

You are doing great. Keep up the great scratch build.

thanks guys, i wish i had a camera that took pictures in megapixels. Its looking better in person. I took it to ebgames to set it as a display. over heard pretty good comments (didnt claim it though).... except the one snobby group of kids, you know... the ones with the tight polos and fitted caps worn at a angle? "That looks like s**t haha put it on... does iz look sexy?"

didnt bother me, i know they couldnt do anything better, besides.... it was a work in progress peice.

armor construction:

I didnt use enough resin on the armor peices, there still a little flimsy when i went to go work on it today. Also, the sun has not shined for 3 weeks now and the body filler wont completely cure and its messing up my sand paper instantly.

I still need

-jewlers/filers

-Sanding mouse. My sanding wheel is to hard to control

These updates are almost pointless, all the cleaning and sanding ive done just doesnt show with a webcam....

IMG000032.jpg

IMG000033.jpg

Battle rifle i recently started on

IMG000039.jpg

Should be making a mold within the month of the helmet... I hope. I have a 2 day break from college so im going to use that towards prop making time.

oh! I have to head up to Mcmaster store up in atlanta and purchase the plastic for the visors and i will do visor runs upon request (wish i had something to show)

Still need

-Mouse sander/ palm sander

-New dremel (mines just stopped working again, this time for good)

-Jeswlers/filers

-More primer

-INVESTMENT IN A QUALITY CAMERA!!

I would be your first customer for a visor send me a pm for price. post some pics up on how your vacuum forming visors comes out.

LdoSpartN said:
I would be your first customer for a visor send me a pm for price. post some pics up on how your vacuum forming visors comes out.

i would be your second if you are willing to sell :}

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man i love this Odst your working on, I wish i could get some help with mine, could you maybe shoot a couple tips my way?

LDO spartan and alex spartan, Ill have the PETG plastic by tomorrow and take pictures of the result with a friend's digital camera.

Carmal do you have a progress thread?

hhmmm, last post was october

got carried away with college, and knew i shouldnt have picked up airsoft again... ended up spending too much time trying to get my M4 to shoot higher than 250 fps

Sorry, all the previous picture links are broken.

here are the latest

Also, Can anyone give me a some stores where i can buy bulk of polystyrene plastic about the thickness of cardstock paper? McMastercarr doesnt carry styrene that thin

100_3897.jpg

100_3896.jpg

100_3884.jpg

100_3885.jpg

100_3892.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back