Half-A-Bussa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Ok well i have been wanting to work on this for some time know. I like the Bussa the way it normaly is ok but i saw what i belive was Agbates helmet with out the spikes and thought i looked cool as hell. so i built it and i think it looks great its not a hundred percent yet but i figure ill share it with the world. Again sorry if the pics are too big

Bondo stage Blue stage with gold painted visor blue with some chrome and battle damage

4021181604_5717fbe4b3.jpg
4022258134_7fbe66c9c0_o.jpg
4021506553_7b94117eb6_o.jpg

A darker pic that way u can see the damage alittle better

4021511101_f55e8f57de_o.jpg

Ooooo.........shiny. lol

So you are keeping it that way? It would be neat if you still made the spikes, but kept them seperate and maybe used some strong magnets to attach them the pieces together. Then you could have like 2 helmets! One with the spikes and one without! haha But I like that color blue. It's purty. haha

I also find it funny how it your first picture of the bondo stage, there is a fly sitting on the helmet! lol

wow that does look pretty awesome , it looks kinda funny with out the spikes but i suppose the more you look at it you can see its beauty

BALD BUSA,lol j/k looks great.Actually good idea not too add the spikes,wonder if you could add like another helmes piece on top.HMM....

thanks for the comments. the helmet was made by Agbates and i cant remember who did the unfold on it, i have the file on my wifes computer ill try and find where i got it from or pm Agbates himself to get the link to post up here

That looks pretty cool and shiny without the spikes.. I like shiny.. Lol.. As goddess said you you wanted you could always try to attach the spikes via rare earth magnets. I'd like to see that fromthe side.. if it isn't too much to ask. Pwease?!!! lol

I didn't know anyone else was working on this besides me........I think it turned out great!!!! I just have it pepped so far.

DUNGbeetle: that pics is too fun but dont worry by next week it will have its own specail kinda wig....lol

Ok well here is the progress for the spike wig..lol... I have a couple coats or resign on the outside drying as we speak, I know the center spike looks kinda flat but thats nothin a llittle bondo cant fix, i did have some warping but not much and it fit even with the bondo on the helmet almost perfect. I will add more when im done

gallery_12498_1020_289663.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back