Half Life 2 Nova Prospekt Overwatch. Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropicana

Does anyone have a pep file of the Nova Prospect Overwatch mask? I wanna make one of those costumes for Halloween next year to scare some little children.

I didn't know where to put this topic, so I just stuck it in the pep section. If it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

Edit: just went and got some pics for reference in case somebody didn't know what I was talking about. Pics of these are harder to find than I thought.

[attachment=2625:combine_1.png]
[attachment=2626:combine_2.jpg]

If you have game models, you can make the file. I'd assume you can extract them from GMod or some other application - browse around and you should be able to find them.

Someone posted the helmet/mask for them, I couldnt find them when I wanted to make it, but I know someone did post them as a security gaurd mask.

AoBfrost said:
Someone posted the helmet/mask for them, I couldnt find them when I wanted to make it, but I know someone did post them as a security gaurd mask.
Like the Metro Police? those guys are my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I already have that one lol, but thanks anyway. I'll probably use that one after I make the Overwatch soldier.

A combine elite mask is what I would like to have. The suit would be easy to get, and the visor? A large shiny red pair of sunglasses would work, just pop out 1 lense, and place it behind the visor area, the visor for the combine elite is very small, only 1-2 inches in diameter.

I have the .pdo for the metrocop, tell me if i should post it.

Metrocop_police.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't start making it until I get more ink for my printer. Which gives me more time for looking for more Combine stuff on the internet.

Nice! Are the models based off the game files or custom?

P.S. If anyone has any HL2 models they want cleaned up and unfolded, I'd be glad to do it.

Yay! Turns out there was just enough ink to print out the CP mask. I'm in the process of cuting it out and putting it together.

I'll post updates when I'm done.

Edit: I got it complete!

[attachment=2657:pICT0003.JPG]
[attachment=2658:pICT0005.JPG]
[attachment=2659:pICT0006.JPG]
[attachment=2660:pICT0008.JPG]
[attachment=2661:pICT0010.JPG]

It's a bit small, I used the default scale, which was 24.106437.
I'm going to remake it over the weekend. Probably bump the scale up to 25 or 25.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back