- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

Please ask these questions on another thread or through PMs. Thanks.

Sean Bradley said:
Hey everybody, remember, this thread is for pics, not discussion; from the rules on page 1:

If we can keep out the discussion of how's and why's that'd be great. Either PM the creators or start a new thread (remember to search first).

Last edited by a moderator:
My Custom Scratchbuild Cardboard Armor. Man thats a title.

Anyway, here ya go:

Upper Right Leg
armor001xf5.jpg

Another View
armor002oh5.jpg

Upper Right Shoulder
armor003he0.jpg

Lower Leg
armor004pt1.jpg

Another Shot
armor005kg7.jpg

Right Forearm
armor006aa6.jpg

Different View
armor007jb8.jpg

Kneecap
armor008sg1.jpg

Handguards
armor009it0.jpg

Left View
armor010gz0.jpg

Front
armor011pq1.jpg

Right
armor012zo2.jpg

Left Single LED(I only have one dang little keychain flashlight, but its bright)
armor013zo6.jpg

Re: - Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapo

[/qoute]If we can keep out the discussion of how's and why's that'd be great. Either PM the creators or start a new thread (remember to search first).

Heroics[/quote]

Lets try to keep discussion out of here if we can, thanks. :mrgreen:

If we can keep out the discussion of how's and why's that'd be great. Either PM the creators or start a new thread (remember to search first).

Remember, just post of your work, keep discussions out. :Steve:
Thanks

a suit that ive just now gotten almost complete......i dont have any pics of it on me because i lack anyone to do it :( but i do have some pics of the armor all the same:

heres my armor
IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

thats basically my sandtrooper suit in progress for now.

just so you know what i look like :) but no i didnt make it all....ive made an mg34 heavy blaster prop for the sandtrooper conversion but besides that i ordered it about a year ago and basically assembled your standard everyday stromtrooper suit.

if you count assembling a prepackaged product then sure i made it. but to me, i did not make it. i bought it off ebay for around 700 including the small blaster not seen in the pics. since then ive been putting it together making modifications to the joints and seems so that it wont come off.

i wish i would have made it.....wouldve been great to say such a thing but no, i didnt. i was working on some clay sculpts for my own suit though. i had the hands, forearms, shoulders, and the left knee plate done out of clay and ready for the vacuuform machine. but i never finished the other body pieces.

Re: - Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapo

ReheatedHeroics said:
Alright folks,
I figured as more and more posts are added to the Armor Discussion forum, a central place for all completed or near completed armor would be a beneficial reference for us all, as well as a Hall of Honor for those amazing artisans. This is for your armor, that you bought or built, not someone else’s.

So if ya got 'em post some pics... (it'd be cool if you also posted a little snippet of how you made it i.e. Vacuum form, molds, materials, but it's your choice.)

Heroics

Lets try to keep discussion out of this area. ;-)

Sarge Christi said:
I know some of you have seen it before. But I'm happy to be done with it.

Guess that counts. Haha, i finished.

Looking good! Stay awesome Christi, keep in touch!

Later!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back