- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

Redsleighdown

Please ask these questions on another thread or through PMs. Thanks.

Sean Bradley said:
Hey everybody, remember, this thread is for pics, not discussion; from the rules on page 1:

If we can keep out the discussion of how's and why's that'd be great. Either PM the creators or start a new thread (remember to search first).

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlue

My Custom Scratchbuild Cardboard Armor. Man thats a title.

Anyway, here ya go:

Upper Right Leg

Another View

Upper Right Shoulder

Lower Leg

Another Shot

Right Forearm

Different View

Kneecap

Handguards

Left View

Front

Right

Left Single LED(I only have one dang little keychain flashlight, but its bright)

Spartan 270

Re: - Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapo

[/qoute]If we can keep out the discussion of how's and why's that'd be great. Either PM the creators or start a new thread (remember to search first).

Heroics[/quote]

Lets try to keep discussion out of here if we can, thanks. :mrgreen:

SPARTAN 053

If we can keep out the discussion of how's and why's that'd be great. Either PM the creators or start a new thread (remember to search first).
Remember, just post of your work, keep discussions out. :Steve:
Thanks

TD

a suit that ive just now gotten almost complete......i dont have any pics of it on me because i lack anyone to do it :( but i do have some pics of the armor all the same:

heres my armor
IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

thats basically my sandtrooper suit in progress for now.

TD

just so you know what i look like :) but no i didnt make it all....ive made an mg34 heavy blaster prop for the sandtrooper conversion but besides that i ordered it about a year ago and basically assembled your standard everyday stromtrooper suit.

TD

if you count assembling a prepackaged product then sure i made it. but to me, i did not make it. i bought it off ebay for around 700 including the small blaster not seen in the pics. since then ive been putting it together making modifications to the joints and seems so that it wont come off.

i wish i would have made it.....wouldve been great to say such a thing but no, i didnt. i was working on some clay sculpts for my own suit though. i had the hands, forearms, shoulders, and the left knee plate done out of clay and ready for the vacuuform machine. but i never finished the other body pieces.

Spartan 270

Re: - Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapo

ReheatedHeroics said:
Alright folks,
I figured as more and more posts are added to the Armor Discussion forum, a central place for all completed or near completed armor would be a beneficial reference for us all, as well as a Hall of Honor for those amazing artisans. This is for your armor, that you bought or built, not someone else’s.

So if ya got 'em post some pics... (it'd be cool if you also posted a little snippet of how you made it i.e. Vacuum form, molds, materials, but it's your choice.)

Heroics
Lets try to keep discussion out of this area. ;-)

Sarge Christi

I know some of you have seen it before. But I'm happy to be done with it.

Christi.jpg

Guess that counts. Haha, i finished.

darkesword2020

Sarge Christi said:
I know some of you have seen it before. But I'm happy to be done with it.

Guess that counts. Haha, i finished.
Looking good! Stay awesome Christi, keep in touch!

Later!