Halloween Plan B , The Shredder

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, looking at the wonderful Little shoulder pads they look awesome!!!!!! |(Though why didnt you make them a tad bit bigger? or maybe its just how the camra show's them)| I really cant wait to see the helmet though. I mean thats whats gotten me on the edge waiting!, and Nice cape by the way! Its turning out beautiful! In that shredding kinda way!

glad i could peak so many peoples interest with my ghetto scratch build , i finally got some work in on the helmet today , after days of no ideas or any luck finding the materials i wanted to use , heres my movie/cartoon style hybrid helmet so far

card board and an old ripped up thermal =

DSCF0953.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

10 minutes later

DSCF0963.jpg

and im still not sure about the "crown" , i tried the default scale from the pep file i posted on the first page , which might fit some one a few feet tall... the top spike doesnt seem to go back far enough

DSCF0964.jpg

i actually got alot more done than this today , but its hard to take a picture of my self and get the full suit. but i finished hemming the cape and making the tunic (huge grey t-shirt and a pair of scissors ftw!) i'll give y'all some more tomorrow after i get a lil sleep

This is such a great idea !!!

This is something I meant to do a while back but never got around to do... well seeing this has just given the kick I needed to get started.

Your progress is awesome - keep those pictures coming :)

so guess whos done with their shredder suit....ohh me?

i did a lil mod to the top spike on the crown , waaayyy more "shreddy" , and the lines on the sides are some extra pieces of speaker wire, (paint covers ALOT) .

DSCF0971.jpg

and here i am

DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

"i'll get those turtles!!!!"

DSCF0979.jpg

any one remember the episode where Michelangelo's brain was put in the shredders body ?

DSCF0980.jpg
here it is :)

DSCF0981.jpg

i didnt realize that i didnt get the shins in any of the pics (took them in a bit of a hurry) , i'll get some pics of them soon .

im happy i could inspire / impress a few people , this is gonna be an awesome suit to hit the stage with Halloween night. (shredder=guitar player , maybe the word is irony?)

oooh, beastly costume man. all i can say though is i think that the shredder looks cool with no skin showing, so since u have some time jus find a black sweat-shirt and go buy some black gloves from like a thrift store or somethin and ull be all set man :D AND MEH WANT MEH SHIN PICS :angry lol, jk :pcan't wait to see da shins :D

shin pics as promised

DSCF0983.jpg

i tried to give each piece a lil ware and tear , so i made some lil cracks in the armor.

DSCF0985.jpg

thanx again guys for the input , depending on how this humboldt county halloween goes , i might end up wearing gloves and some sort of a thermal just to keep from freezing. i'll have some nice pics after our concert on halloween . I'll be sure to keep you guys in the loop.

ah, ok, so original shredder showed some skin, then its great :D im 16 so im more used to the newer shredder. anyways, great job man! i might jus try my own version :p

Kevin Eastman would hug you if it wasn't so dangerous. I love how the helmet came out .Are you gonna modify some boots to go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back