Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Four. Total Build Time For Today: 0 hr 42 min 31 sec

The Sheet for the Fourth day
5454528295_bcb853031a.jpg
[/url] The Sheet for the Fourth day by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

The pieces together for the Fourth day Top view
5454528053_089abe166f.jpg
[/url] The pieces together for the Fourth day Top view by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

The pieces together for the Fourth day back view
5455140710_6570af7288.jpg
[/url] The pieces together for the Fourth day back view by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

The pieces together for the Fourth day side view
5454528907_dc2ff2fa4f.jpg
[/url] The pieces together for the Fourth day side view by arbitergomez, on Flickr[/IMG]

i know double posting is frowned upon but whatever.

Anyways, i took a short break because i was sick for the second time in three weeks, but i felt better today so i decided to pep this new helmet, which i think is far better than my previous one, tell me what you think =]]

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

I know triple posting is worse than double posting, but no1 seems to want to comment lol, but anyways, i decided that when i finish my armor, i'm going to wear it to school on the last day of the schoo, year(im a senior in high school) who knows this will be epic? =P

I'm not 100% sure, but I think double posting is acceptable as long as its in your own progress/build thread and you have an update/new photos to share.

Your helmet looks good so far, have you started on any other piece of the armor yet?

ok wasnt sure if it was or not =P

Im liking the helmet alot, earlier in the thread theres photos of the one shoulder and one shin piece i made, and right now im working on the upper torso.

The reason i dont do both shins or both shoulders at the same time, is cause i hate repetition so i take a little break and do other things between them.

Also, didnt start on the torso till yesterday, was sick for the second time in 3 weeks, so didnt work on it.

The H2 helmet is looking good. I'm also working on the same hemlet today. Got one coat of resin on it today. I'll be keeping an eye on your build. Mit pick up a few hints.

The H2 helmet is looking good. I'm also working on the same hemlet today. Got one coat of resin on it today. I'll be keeping an eye on your build. Mit pick up a few hints.

i think im going to use the wood glue method for hardening my helmet, as i cant affor a respirator or resin for that matter. Also, have a buddy with spare fiberglass cloth, so i wont be spending much. Personally i think the only thing i do different is using large flap sizes, as if theyre too small, the super glue tends to ignore the paper and just stick to me, which is annoying.

Glad to hear of more H2 ODST's though.

nice work man! if you will fix those imperfection it will be awesome!
i really want to see it finished

thanks peoples =]]

As for the imperfection, its only one piece, so im either gonna try peacefully detaching it, or cutting it out with scissors and reattaching, should be fairly simple.

think ima do the other leg next though. Debating if i should do the knife or not.

here are some revised images of the torso, i took out the piece that was all screwy and replaced it. Still not perfect, but i think its better.

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back