HALO 2 VISTA ACHIEVEMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Just spotted this.

For anybody eagerly waiting to know what the Achievements are going to be like for H2 Vista, or are curious how Halo 3 achievemnts might be like, it looks like somebody finally got ahold of the list.

http://news.mygamercard.net/2007/04/08/ful...a-achievements/

Heres what it says:

Halo 2 Vista Achiements

Cairo Station (30 GS) - Complete Cairo Station at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Outskirts (30 GS) - Complete Outskirts at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Metropolis (30 GS) - Complete Metropolis at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
The Arbiter (30 GS) - Complete The Arbiter at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Oracle (30 GS) - Complete The Oracle at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Delta Halo (30 GS) - Complete Delta Halo at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Regret (30 GS) - Complete Regret at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Sacred Icon (30 GS) - Complete Sacred Icon at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Quarantine Zone (30 GS) - Complete Quarantine Zone at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Gravemind (30 GS) - Complete Gravemind at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Uprising (30 GS) - Complete Uprising at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
High Charity (30 GS) - Complete High Charity at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
The Great Journey (30 GS) - Complete The Great Journey at Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Warrior (100 GS) - Complete the game on Normal difficulty
Hero (50 GS) - Complete the game on Heroic difficulty
Legend (50 GS) - Complete the game on Legendary difficulty
King of the Scarab (20 GS) - Acquire the Scarab gun on the Metropolis level, any difficulty
Silent but Deadly (20 GS) - Kill 7 opponents from behind in a row without being spotted, any level, any difficulty
Demon (25 GS) - Complete any campaign level without dying once on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
Go Ape Shiv (20 GS) - Kill an enraged, berserk Brute by melee, any level, any difficulty
Stick It (5 GS) - Stick an opponent with a plasma grenade and blow them up
Counterpoint (5 GS)
- Kill the sword carrier
Carjacking (5 GS) - Steal an occupied vehicle from an opponent and take it over
Violent Cartographer (25 GS) - Play every available default map and stay in each game until it’s over
Rainman (25 GS) - Play every available game variant, with at least 3 other players, to the end of each game
Double Kill (20 GS) - Kill 2 opponents within 4 seconds
Triple Kill (20 GS) - Kill 3 opponents within 4 seconds
Killtacular (20 GS) - Kill 4 opponents within 4 seconds
Killing Spree (20 GS) - Kill 5 opponents in a row in the same game, without dying
Running Riot (20 GS) - Kill 10 opponents in a row in the same game, without dying
Sniper Kill (10 GS) - Kill an opponent with the sniper rifle or the beam rifle
Roadkill (10 GS) - Run over, hit and kill an opponent with a vehicle
Bonecracker (10 GS) - Hit and kill an opponent with a melee attack
Assassin (10 GS) - Melee an opponent from behind
Skewer Stopper (20 GS) - Kill the sword carrier after they kill 5 or more times in a row with the sword
Vigilante (10 GS) - Stop a Killing Spree of another player
Air Traffic Controller (20 GS) - Blow up the Banshee in flight while manned, with grenades or the rocket launcher
Decorated Soldier (10 GS) - Get awarded at least 8 different medals in one non-team game
Ninja (20 GS) - In a non-team game, kill 5 people by melee, from behind
Flaming Ninja (20 GS) - Kill an opponent that has the Ninja achievement
Hired Gun (20 GS) - Kill an opponent who has the Legend achievement

And...yes people are already complaining that they don't agree with these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welll I got the Scarab gun... with Xbox Halo 2, beat the game on all three difficulties... some others..

When does Halo 2 Vista come out?

can't wait for this to come out. With 3d-ripper, we can Rip a good model of the Halo 2 Spartan. Hopefully with better textures etc.

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE wrote:
Since when do PC games have Achievements?

I guess May 8th, Live Anywhere is the new feature that will allow them to connect your PC game with your gamertag. I believe that H2 Vista is the first game to feature this.

Adam wrote:
can't wait for this to come out. With 3d-ripper, we can Rip a good model of the Halo 2 Spartan. Hopefully with better textures etc.

That is total sweetness. I don't do any 3-D modeling or anything, but still that is great news. This should speed up that project of unfolding the in-game Spartan model.. It'd be so incredible to see a set of armor made from the exact specs of the game model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I can convince my older step brother to let me install it on his laptop....

I just can't stand how Vista is so much money!

There is a copy on limwire, if you go that way. But i read that you shouldnt get vista basically until christmas, there are stil too many bugs in it that can be flaky on the wrong system.

they are gonna have updates that will fix all that stuff. but i was gonna buy a laptop or get it for my graduation that will have windows vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back