Halo 3 Custom Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the stig

I was just thinking how boring Halo 3 has actually gotten now.
I have all the achievements accept the ones that are unobtainable at this moment.
Completed Campaign on legendary solo.
Got all the maps, Played all the gametypes,

What actually is there to do?
Well I was planning to make a Machinima as most of you know, But these things take time.

I was just thinking I'm sure the majority of us have some Custom maps and Games they have found.
So why not get a big group of people together and have a few games?

I have a few games like Grifball, Ducks, Toro Toro, And other fun "minigames"

If anyone wants to get a nice big party started up just post your Gamertag here and add me. and when you're next available.

I'm free now till, well yeah, not a clue really. But add me!

GT: Splazah

The Stig said:
I was just thinking how boring Halo 3 has actually gotten now.
I have all the achievements accept the ones that are unobtainable at this moment.
Completed Campaign on legendary solo.
Got all the maps, Played all the gametypes,

What actually is there to do?
Well I was planning to make a Machinima as most of you know, But these things take time.

I was just thinking I'm sure the majority of us have some Custom maps and Games they have found.
So why not get a big group of people together and have a few games?

I have a few games like Grifball, Ducks, Toro Toro, And other fun "minigames"

If anyone wants to get a nice big party started up just post your Gamertag here and add me. and when you're next available.

I'm free now till, well yeah, not a clue really. But add me!

GT: Splazah

get a 50 in everything i have 6 so far

Last edited by a moderator:
godsarmor said:
get a 50 in everything i have 6 so far
Why?...

Its a fun game but to play it over and over again for ages just to say "Look I'm a General grade 5!"
:/

The Stig said:
Why?...

Its a fun game but to play it over and over again for ages just to say "Look I'm a General grade 5!"
:/

funny im only a general and i have 6 50s

how bout you help me get my 7th and 8th 50 ? (y)

bilsy28 said:
Whats "Ducks"?
Ducks is a fun minigame.
There is a box with a receiver node and some window panels, The box is usually up high depending on the map.
The "Zombie" is trapped in here, with a sniper rifle.
The map is a stairway course, the "ducks" are merely people with a colour of yellow. They have to run between energy shields to take cover, and get to the top without being sniped, Bare in mind its 1 hit kill. If the duck reaches the end they get any weapon from the "weapon room" and some overshields, Where they will go into the sniping box to kill the Zombie.

yeah, halo does get pretty boring nowadays, but my live account freaked out so now it says ive been a member since november 08 but ive been a mem since 2007 i need to renew or something, idk... but my gt is VOW Recon

I agree. It's rather boring especially when not many people are on Halo anymore. I'm into Customs to.

i have to say that i have been spending alot more time in forge than usual (with not alot to show for it... i suck. lol) but it's good to see that it's not just me getting kinda tired of the normal play.

feel free to shoot me an invite, GT is Reverend BL00D
the 00 s are the number zero.

just send a message letting me know your from the 405th

Bleh, Yeah, That's exactly why I've kinda moved out of Halo recently. I only tend to jump on it for the social double exp weekends and play with a few friends. I've only got one more achivement which is Alas, Poor yorick, but I am just going to wait for a dumb 3ball to come around again.

I don't even play much ranked anymore unless a few friends drag me into a match to help them, so like I said, I'm out of my primetime in Halo 3. Also, I can never seem to have anyone on my list that play's custom games either, so that further pushes me out from Halo. I havn't played a custom Zombies match for month D;

-Doom

i make maps for fun, i have a lot of unique custom foundry maps on my hard drive, add IXI DmTgM IXI and maybe i can show you when i get home

Arr I still like Matchmaking, you never know who you're gonna meet so its interesting.
And my papa has recently got himself a gamertag so he's addicted to getting his rank up - frankly he sucks at it >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xxFemaleSpartanxx @ Jan 21 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Arr I still like Matchmaking, you never know who you're gonna meet so its interesting.
And my papa has recently got himself a gamertag so he's addicted to getting his rank up - frankly he sucks at it >.<</div>
Oh yeah, The guy who wont let you play with me? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back