Halo 3 Legendary Ending... WEIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Chief is going to die anyway. When he put himself into the cryotube, he wasn't put in properly by the technicians. That means he didn't get the nutrient stuff that they put into your respiratory tract (See Fall of reach). So he's going to eventually die of malnutrition, even with his metabolism slowed down by deep sleep.

SpartanNoob said:
So ive watched it and the ending is so weird looks like it gonna be a halo 4 what do you think?

They could rewrite the halo movie script to carri on from the game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Garland said:
I've heard a lot of speculation that the planet the Chief is drifting towards is the Forerunner homeworld. It has to be home to some advanced/post-industrialisation civilisation, because there are city lights on the planet.

where are the lights?

HALOKINGSPARTAN said:
Ok are u ok Masterchief Doesnt die ull see the ending of that sceane in the " Halo " movie coming out in September 08
uhm. who in the hell did you heawzr from that its coming in sep 08 o_O

Spartan 169 said:
No, the Chief is going to die anyway. When he put himself into the cryotube, he wasn't put in properly by the technicians. That means he didn't get the nutrient stuff that they put into your respiratory tract (See Fall of reach). So he's going to eventually die of malnutrition, even with his metabolism slowed down by deep sleep.

Cortana probably did because she has control over all the ships systems, he'll live. he can't die. spartans never die, they just respawn.

Im not sure how the master chief will die, but i dont think well ever be hearing from him or see him directly again. I think its a fitting end to his legacy, personally. Just like Sgt. Johnson dying near the end. I mean these are two badass characters that have been through alot, and you cant go and have them die of old age on earth or some other UNSC planet.

Cortana on the other hand will die, because it says in the books more than once that ais only have a life span of roughly seven years because too much information accumulates in their memory and they think themselves to death.
just my 2cents

I think that they did they ending this way so that the trilogy is finished. However if they wanted to the could awaken master chief and the halo series for Halo 4.
Another thing is that in Halo 1 we first see the chief exit a cryotube and in the end of 3 we see him go into one.

I think there will be a Halo 4, and even more books after the the next one, which is guaranteed. There's ALOT of ends left untied.

1. There's several Spartans still alive, and/or unaccounted for.
2. Bungie said Halo 3 would end this "story arc". I take "story arc" as the Human/Covenant war.
3. At the end of Halo 3, the planet. First off, see any greenery, ice? No, it appears metallic in nature, which the Forerunners were known to make every damn thing out of. Plus, there's obviously lights and the surrounding features of a city, which happens to seem circular. Everything Forerunner was based on circular designs. And last, it's outside the reach of the Halo's.

Another note, it CANNOT be Onyx. Onyx was made of sentinels, and the majority of it was blown apart by Kurt, most likely including the sentinel facility, thus is couldn't have been rebuilt.

[/end rant] lol Just my opinions.

Gokussj5okazu said:
I think there will be a Halo 4, and even more books after the the next one, which is guaranteed. There's ALOT of ends left untied.

1. There's several Spartans still alive, and/or unaccounted for.
2. Bungie said Halo 3 would end this "story arc". I take "story arc" as the Human/Covenant war.
3. At the end of Halo 3, the planet. First off, see any greenery, ice? No, it appears metallic in nature, which the Forerunners were known to make every damn thing out of. Plus, there's obviously lights and the surrounding features of a city, which happens to seem circular. Everything Forerunner was based on circular designs. And last, it's outside the reach of the Halo's.

Another note, it CANNOT be Onyx. Onyx was made of sentinels, and the majority of it was blown apart by Kurt, most likely including the sentinel facility, thus is couldn't have been rebuilt.

[/end rant] lol Just my opinions.

Yes, but it could be the Dyson-Sphere, as it has no decided size as it is composed in Slipspace. And since the portal is what decapitated the ship, couldn't by chance this be where this portal lead? I mean, the Shield World was built to escape the apocolyptic ending the rings would bring, so a fast easy portal to it would be a good idea for the Forerunners. It just seems to fit together like that, I dunno. Just thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back