HALO 3 Legendary helmet me putting it on?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha because its called a secret.on the bottom of the helmet its about an inchwide.Also bungie are smart but me and my uncle figured out how to make it wearable.BUT lucky for us no one else can get one thats wearable only if they make it.

pepboy said:
you can make things bigger. it is BARELY to smaall. if you take out the six screws on the bottom the black innard slides out and you can wear it so no it's not too small for me.
thanks to pepboy

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
thanks to pepboy
can ya post a totorial on that! o_O or atleast those remade cutscenes with the special edition pack :cautious: i wanna see them bbut my only chance is going to my friend's this saturday... thats a 50/50 chance... or 60/40...

sinjiki said:
actually the zoom was there to make it so we could edit out the stupid dog coming in the video.

don't think so chief at 1.24 in the shot you can see the bottom un-altered, you mightwant to think about that stuff when you amke these videos, IF (notice the big if) you got that helmet to fit on your head then you must have an incredibly small head (or a cg altered video)

BenStreeper said:
don't think so chief at 1.24 in the shot you can see the bottom un-altered, you mightwant to think about that stuff when you amke these videos, IF (notice the big if) you got that helmet to fit on your head then you must have an incredibly small head (or a cg altered video)

Dude. Its definitley real. Check this topic. Someones already done it. Why would he want to trick us anyways?

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry62284

well right now im making armour and i should be done in a month i will add a new video of completion.For now is there any one willing to help me make armour without the pepakura.

Seems too small for a spartan.
If you put armor on with that helmet, your head would be far too small I think.

people are worried about the way there armor is going to be portrayed after halo-ween costumes or legendary edition is popular, the truth is, nothing is as good as real custom made sweat and tears labor that cranks out some molded goodness, no thin plastic master chief mask is ever going to be able to beat the soft plush interior of a 405th creation, because as you know, Spartan-II era armor is more expensive to make than spartan-III (aka licensed stuff) :rolleyes

helmet.jpg

you fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back