Props Halo 3 M6G out of wood (with moving trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedg

I recently started another weapon project, another magnum but this time is a M6G and it's made out of wood, i started with a nice sliced file i found with moving rails for trigger and the carriage, while working i decided to have just the trigger moving, so i can try with better details and don't have to care about moving parts.
Here is the model ready for body filler, the trigger have a little pen spring so it moves well.
1004060_441689239272107_1289179599_n.jpg

Looks nice. trigger seems a little thin. maybe it would be possible to thicken it up?

So...it looks like i lost my dremel...(how is that even possible?) so i'll have to wait to do the last details on the magnum, so here is how it looks like now, shitty pics taken with phone:
1080896_536301739751323_342742936_n.jpg

just need to find the dremel to cut the bullet hole, and then do some little detail work, as all my projects, i don't like super flat perfect surfaces, i'll do some scratches and paint it like a used magnum, as i did with the old LD socom.

alright, i found the dremel! i cut the firing hole and the "front cut" that all magnums have, but this time the primer was: NOPE so i have half magnum primered and the other half white...

Finished it! the trigger broke. the barrel broke...so now it's a steady magnum with removable magazine. BUT in the magazine there is a very powerful magnet! so now with a little work i did on my right thigh it will stick like in-game. here some photos:
yq2u.jpg

67sa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back