Halo 3 Marine And Mkvi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
While working on my MA5C I got a call from Shadowshail and we started working on these.

Front shot of MKVI Chest

0103002232.jpg

Side shot

0103002232a.jpg

Back shot

0103002233.jpg

Marine shoulders

0103002234.jpg

Its not just you, it is huge....It is the scale that is automatically set when you open the file. I worked on it then after i was done with it i found out it was WAY too big. Tekk came over and he tried it on and it fit like a glove! but i am a skinny little guy so it would never have fit on me anyways....*Sniff* back to making another one but scaled to me.....*sniff*

It's MASSIVE but I'm not a little guy so it worked out great. Shadow didn't waste cardstock and thats one less thing i have to print out....YAY everything works out in the end.

Hit a small snag with the MA5C. Anyone have any advice as to how I can fix it? While gluing the pep together I started to notice that some of the peices didn't fit together properly. They've been cut out properly and the numbers line up I'm stuck because the peice that connects the grip to the barrel housing isn't fitting properly.

I fixed the problem and I'm continuing on I'm close to completing the MA5C PEP work. Upon completion i'll throw up some pics of it.

Heres what I have so far.

0105000233.jpg

Can't wait to see that bad boy get done and you bring it over! by that time i should have my project half way done with gluing....if all goes according to plan...

Hey guys this is todays OFFICIAL update. Been working only a few hours on this project since I took on the Halo3 Marine.

Partial grip and barrel/light housing.

0105002149.jpg

:D Check out Pepakura and the 405th site in the background lol

EDIT

Made some progress. Well Here it is.

Connection of the grip/magazine housing to the barrel/light housing. Also made progress on upper receiver and barrel housing.

0106000347.jpg

Notice once again my picture taking skills haven't improved over the last few hours.

405th website and Pepakura on computer screen lol

The MA5C project has been canceled due to an issue with the foam. It expanded so much it blew out my mold :angry . I'll be contining with the MKVI and Marine. More updates soon to come.

Tekk you can still salvage that mold. I looked at it today and it did not do too much damage to the paper and can be easily fixed via Dremil Tool! XD

Maybe Saturday i will bring the Dremil over and we can take a crack at it.

Thanks for the inspiration to continue on. I'll take a pic sunday of me wearing the MKVI chest armor so you can see how it fits me and how big i am lol.

Alright as promised Tekk put on the chest piece and we took some pictures of him with it on.

Enjoy! :D

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

Thanks shadow, now that everyone has seen how big I am I hope to stop getting the "WOW THATS HUGE" posts. Also in high school I was a outside linebacker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back