Halo 3 Marine armor (give any advice or tips you can please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireteam off the rails is FOTR, discordgang is the group of us that hangout all day in the 405th discord. Many are members of both, I have not derailed enough threads to get my official invite here on the forums to be in FOTR though, but here is a discord wormView attachment 286267
Hey I was thinking if 405th had a discord. Nice discord worm on a string. Oooh ok that makes sense. And to get invited you just have to derail som forums? I can do that.

I dont know the official requirememts but i know you might get smacked by a wet noodle if you are too gunghoe about it.

Heres a link to the disc! Ping TurboCharizard when youre in and he can set you as a member just make sure your name matches your forum name.

I dont know the official requirememts but i know you might get smacked by a wet noodle if you are too gunghoe about it.

Heres a link to the disc! Ping TurboCharizard when youre in and he can set you as a member just make sure your name matches your forum name.
Ill try to keep it in check but i never make promises I may not keep.

Thank you ill make sure to do that.

Usually it ends up with being forced to write poetry to FANGS and apologize for your misdeeds.
1584022921531.png

Also I might need to practice that stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back