Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Amazing! OHHH sharky wants to play marine! :(

Superb work though...Have skills will use em!..Really good going guys!

hey Adam the 405Th standard armor. maybe for those who dont have a spartan yet? like the 501st u could sell a kit or the whole thing for a small to fair price.

Looks great!

I am curious about your new mold-making technique though.. Oh well, we can't share all our secrets. :lol:

Edit: There are 89 guests viewing this topic... Someone posted it on HBO didn't they...

Edit2: Yep...

Lookin' Good!!! Glad you guys got it more-or-less completed. Just be careful, A Spartan in armor still looks like a cool futuristic costume. Get a bunch of UNSC Marines running around with prop AR's and someone may just think TERRORISTS - AAAArrrghhhhh!!! and call 911 :eek:

Very nice though - can't wait to see a bunch of Marines running around...

I was thinking the same thing ... which is why we didn't only do the marine, or go to UT campus.

DogWizard said:
Lookin' Good!!! Glad you guys got it more-or-less completed. Just be careful, A Spartan in armor still looks like a cool futuristic costume. Get a bunch of UNSC Marines running around with prop AR's and someone may just think TERRORISTS - AAAArrrghhhhh!!! and call 911 :eek:

Very nice though - can't wait to see a bunch of Marines running around...

Its really quite funny... riding around in a bicycle drawn cart, and have the Policeman wave at you, and have the Chief (Adam) sitting next to you pointing at his AR saying, "its PLASTIC"

It was fun... the reactions were priceless...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its really quite funny... riding around in a bicycle drawn cart, and have the Policeman wave at you, and have the Chief (Adam) sitting next to you pointing at his AR saying, "its PLASTIC"

LMAO, i wish I could've seen that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back